Eye See You
It's been years since I've played a good fighting game as I am not big on gaming. My latest games are WWE Day of Reckoning 2 for Gamecube which I bought in 2005 (lol) and now Dead Rising.

Virtua Fighter was always the fighting game I loved. I owned it for 32X and always played pt 2 and 3 in the arcade as a kid. So at Wal-Mart I saw 5 is out for 360.. Anyone recommend this?.

Its very good and one of the best 3D Fighters the 360 has to offer, well that being said there are very few 3D Fighters on the 360 to begin with. I entered in VF5 at the Evo2k7, got knocked out in the 3rd round using Lion (it was my first time playing 5 too :laugh:).

I really just use Eileen and Lion, and when messing around I use Kage.

The World Warrior
Akira is one of the more difficult characters to use. I usually stick with Pai, Jacky, or Kage.

I highly recommend Virtua Fighter 5. It's an incredibly deep fighting game. It's not a button masher. It's all about skill. It's not a game you can pick up on instantly, it takes practice. But it's completely worth it.

The quest mode is where you'll spend most of your time.

Last edited:
The Ends JustiΦ's the Means
Personally, Im a Tekken fan. But, Virtua Fighter 5 is a pretty good game. I had it for a while but traded it in later since it wasnt my taste. The graphics are great. I just couldnt get into the fighting mechanics. Maybe im just a noob at VF cuz the only one I owned before this was the one on Game Gear way back when.

In Justice, We Trust!
*Smack* DUDE ITS ON THE 360
F*****!

I'm not too into fighters, but I do wanna check it out for the custom charecter bit

No idea who Lion is but back in the older games I was all about Akira.

The the guy that had a Mantis-like style

lioncongrats2bh9.gif

The World Warrior
I'd love to get my hands on Virtua Fighter 2. That game's a classic.

To this day the arcade version still holds up well, graphically.

Eye See You
Damn right.

Now if only Time Crisis 4 would come out for 360 then I'd be in fucken heaven. I played it for PS3 and loved it.

btw, is House of the Dead 4 set to come out for 360?.