Banned
I thought everyone hatting on Ginga was because it was boring? Well I've never seen it so I am no judge. But I will say Go Go V is an awesome sentai.

You should really watching Gingaman and not listen to everyone :p

Well Ginga can be considered a dull show. But I only watched for the music and the villains.

Actually that was the reason given to me, not that it didn't stop me from watching it a little, it's okay so far.

Banned
Well Ginga can be considered a dull show. But I only watched for the music and the villains.

Umm maybe to you it is a dull show, but to many many people it is very exciting. I fail to see how anyone can find this show dull. But then to each their own.

I liked Gingaman, I dont think it's dull. And if I had some extra-time, I would like to rewatch it too.

I thought Gingaman was pretty good as well. It may not be the best in my opinion, but it's certainly worth watching. In fact, Ginga is the show that got me into Sentai in the first place.

Umm maybe to you it is a dull show, but to many many people it is very exciting. I fail to see how anyone can find this show dull. But then to each their own.

I said can be considered dull. I may like Ginga but I'm not blind. I can see why some would call it dull compared to a show like Liveman, GoGoV, Timeranger, Gekiranger, etc. The execution of episodes was often repetetive. Having the Balban armies act one at a time instead of competing with each other was a waste of potential interest as well. (Even though Zahab operated that way on purpose.) It's when people give out stupid reasons for hating the show that I speak out. And I hear a lot of stupid, irritating reasons out there

Banned
I said can be considered dull. I may like Ginga but I'm not blind. I can see why some would call it dull compared to a show like Liveman, GoGoV, Timeranger, Gekiranger, etc. The execution of episodes was often repetetive. Having the Balban armies act one at a time instead of competing with each other was a waste of potential interest as well. (Even though Zahab operated that way on purpose.) It's when people give out stupid reasons for hating the show that I speak out. And I hear a lot of stupid, irritating reasons out there

Umm they did compete with eachother. There were backstabbings, betrayels, etc.

Fiveman: Probably because it came right before Jetman, and because it wasn't as dark as Jetman. It's just been lost in the shuffle of 33 different sentai. Jetman I thought was one of the best sentai during the 90s. The pace of the story quickly picks up after episode 10.

Gingaman: A lot of online fans sure love to point out a lot of stupid things from this show. Like their costumes. To me, I find the suits as simple, like Zyuranger's. Gingaman like Fiveman, also suffered from the "not dark enough" syndrome from fans. Gingaman was also the series that got me into the whole sentai franchise. And that's pretty good. Not to mention Gingaman probably has one of the most original themes in sentai: star-beasts! Not to mention had a large cast of very colorful and likable characters.

Abaranger: This one probably suffered the most from the "not dark enough" syndrome. Abaranger is definately one of the best stories to find in Super Sentai. Any fan who watched Abaranger from ep. 1 to 50, including the movie and understood it would know what I'm talking about. Mikoto's story was very well done, as well as Asuka and Mahoro's relationship. Unfortunately, many fans are too busy paying attention to how annoying the goofy scenes are, rather than seeing the good stuff in the show.

I say these three shows have been looked in the wrong way by many fans.

Dai Sentai Goggle Five is better than the series that followed it from what ive seen.