[HIDE]Hotaru works for a famous interior design company. It's a glamorous job but Hotaru's private life is totally the opposite of glamorous. She lives alone, and when she isn't working she's mostly lazing about her rented house in training wear. She's not interested in men. In fact, she isn't interested in anything. "I'd rather lay around than fool around," is her motto.

Her landlord is a bar owner, and one day his son, who has just separated from his wife, comes to inspect the rental property, not knowing that someone is living there. He is shocked at the mess, but not as shocked as Hotaru. He turns out to be her boss, Takano[/HIDE]

Guese what, Kato Kazuki plays in this drama. He plays a interior designer who has fallen for Hotaru.

even thoug i dont like this drama much i still going to watch it until the end.

WARNING: Hotaru is pretty anoying.

CAST:
Ayase Haruka as Amemiya Hotaru
Fujiki Naohito as Takano Seiichi
Kuninaka Ryoko as Saegusa Yuuka
Kato Kazuki as Teshima Makoto
Takeda Shinji as Jinguuji Kaname
Itaya Yuka as Yamada Sachiko
Yasuda Ken as Futatsugi Shouji
Asami Reina as Sono Minako
Watabe Gota as Sawaki Shun
Shibue Joji as Tadokoro Junpei
Matsumoto Marika as Murota Suzuko
Matsushita Sara as Kasumi Hatsuko
Maruyama Tomomi (丸山智己) as Goutokuji Ken
Matsunaga Hiroshi (松永博史) as Yamaguchi Takatoshi
Kurotani Tomoka as Miyuki

I'll try and see. I do want to see Kato Kazuki in a drama...why don't you like it? :O

I can deal with annoying characters.

Daruma from @deep was incredibly annoying the first couple episodes, and now he's one of my fave characters.

I was gonna make a thread for this show, but I searched and I found this thread. This thread is hilarious. XD

But yeah, so I'm currently watching this show because Last Friends is killing me. I really like it...Fujiki Naohito is so much better in this one than ProDai...it's like he finally gets to act. Kato Kazuki...omfg. He looks like a retard, and it seems like he can't act. Why do the girls fall for him? XD Give me Drake back anyday. >.<

But yeah, Ayase Haruka is pretty hot. I likes.

I know, but they gave him the pretty boy that everyone likes role. It upsets me. lol.

Red Falcon
I love Hotaru No Hikari even though the ending kinda sucked and Kazuki Kato's acting was stiff throughout the whole series .... the only thing that got me going is the slapstick between Amemiya and her "Buchou"

The ending sucked?

rawr.

Ah well...I guess it's worth it watching Ayase Haruka mess around at home. XD Also Fujiki Naohito...I love him in this.

And Kato Kazuki's still pissing me off.