Banned
I'm finding it hard to believe that Geki Ranger is all "cool" and Go-Onger "sucks". I don't think Geki necessarily sucks, but I like Go-Onger better (maybe mostly due to the fact) because the Red Ranger is more leader like than what we got out of Geki. Geki Ranger couldn't determine who the leader really was--or atleast it seemed like everyone was trying to be "captain" or whatever Yellow was supposed to be.

Personally though, Boukenger > all sentai since GaoRanger

Geki had no leader. They were a team in all aspects. They all completed each other in different ways. I think that's where the triangle thing came into play.

I felt more like Geki had more of an organized mess. Everyone would do their own thing for the most part of the series. I mean yeah at first they were all "ok today's training is going to help us beat the monster so here's what we'll do", then they would try their own thing until something worked, remember the triangle again for an ep or two, do their own thing again, then sealed Long in the dragonball using a RinJyu Triangle.

I felt more like Geki had more of an organized mess. Everyone would do their own thing for the most part of the series. I mean yeah at first they were all "ok today's training is going to help us beat the monster so here's what we'll do", then they would try their own thing until something worked, remember the triangle again for an ep or two, do their own thing again, then sealed Long in the dragonball using a RinJyu Triangle.

:laugh: Geki could have been told over 10, 1 hour episodes in a Drama format and I would have loved it more.

CRETINS! ALL OF THEM!
I'm enjoying Go-on a LOT, more than Geki and ALMOST as much as Den-o. DORU DORU DORU!

I think I'm Keith's polar opposite...you hated Den-o too IRC Keith, no?

CRETINS! ALL OF THEM!
Go-Onger is/ was better than Kiva. And it's clear a lot of effort goes into it.

I just love how they take all the silly stuff and RUN with it like crazy, not looking back one bit!

Compared to it Kiva feels...dreary.

The Ends JustiΦ's the Means
Not bossing around just making suggestions, but then I have to give you a thumbs up. A chance came around for you to take a shot at me. You do your boss proud.

Im guessing from your usual round-about way of saying things, you're referring to Shuuyu. In that case, you're mistaken, seeing as I dont answer to anyone. I just hate seeing people act shitty to others. I dont go by sides, as much as you would like to see it that way. If I see someone treatin someone like crap, I say something. Im not following you around the forums just to attack you. And no, I do not see myself as some kind of policing figure, thats what the mods are for. Im just stating what I feel is right, that's all. And it seems like im not the only one that thought you're comment seemed a bit contradictory.

Last edited: