The Ends JustiΦ's the Means
Gekiranger was not always serious, anyone who has seen any scene with either Jan knows. But, the thing about Geki is that it had everything. It had the serious tone set by Rio and the gang, since I think that a show is mostly indebted to how good the villians are at being bad. It also had crazy humor that didnt go too overboard. and the action in Geki was superb. Thats probably why everyone likes it. But, it is not all do to the Kung Fu theme, though I love anything with Kung Fu in it. Take another show like Dekaranger, or Magiranger. Dekaranger was awesome for the action and characters even though it didnt have a set story. It was an episodal show and portrayed itself as such. Magiranger didnt have the best action, IMO, but the story was really good. So, its not all about one theme or another, its how its executed.

Some kind of Beast mode
well it looks like the theme is what puts all the pieces into place for geki. points taken.

go-onger just doesn't have a good story. but i feel one coming, because they

can't possibly blow by with just fun and enjins.

so we got humor-check

romance, hant and kagreshia/sosuke and miu.. i think because sosuke doesn't

even realize it yet. but the romance should be stronger with hant and pipey.

now what we need is drama, a heavy dose of it

i didn't like gekiranger because of the action, i liked it because of the story. it was brilliant. just like kamen rider you'll notice that in the story in the begining everything don't have an plot. theirs always one hint!. and that was rio's past and just like kamen rider the real plot begins episodes later.

Example:
Ryuki: What was Kanzaki plan? Awnser came later in the season.

Kabuto: Why Thought Hiyori that Tendou Killed her Parents. The awnser came later in the season.

Den-O: Who was The The Watch Man? Awnser Came Episodes later.

Kiva: Why is Kiva An Enemy to some? The awnser still needs to be revealed.

Gekiranger Had the Same style how they make the story's of Kamen Rider. the story was diffrent than any kamen rider i've seen but I liked ever bit of it.

Long, Rio's Past, Jan's Past, Rin Jyuken! It Came out so pretty well That Gekiranger Became my Favourite Season.

about Go-onger i just like go-onger but i don't have an good reason for it i just like it.

It boggles my mind how anyone could not like gao-magi yet like goon

A goon is a stupid/foolish/awkward person, or a thug.

Go-Ongers is what we (when I say we, I mean the fans) love. & It may be mind boggling, but it's easy.

Would like to change his avatar
I'm a die-hard sentai fan, and a huge critic of a lot of the newer shows (something that doesn't need to be said :laugh:). I'll drop the shows of other franchises if I don't like it, but I'll try to at least eventually finish a sentai series even if I didn't like it. Go-on's far from perfect (and is in quite a slump right now), but I can tolerate it more than Magiranger or Boukenger, two shows that I found so unbearably bad, I ended up dropping and finishing them at later times.

Sure, some episodes aren't as funny as they think they are (the spa one or the awful, awful episode with Buukorin comes to mind), and the catchphrases and blabbermouth Engine can be overwhelming (much like the Imagin of Den-O), but I'm surprised so many people who like fluff like Den-O or Magi -- enough to say that they're the "best" of their franchises -- have such a hatred for Go-on.

Banned
A goon is a stupid/foolish/awkward person, or a thug.

Go-Ongers is what we (when I say we, I mean the fans) love. & It may be mind boggling, but it's easy.

I can call it what ever I want. I'll give you a heads up when you have the right to tell me what I can or can not call Goongers.

black fang does Not like go-on

Good for him. Don't use caps next time. That's like the 3rd time i've seen you done that. I don't want to add another to the ignore list.