Some kind of Beast mode
we need a Zyuranger type changer again, something nice and handy that you

can just whip out and change!

but what i really had in mind was a wrist changer that had a card for you to

activate the change. you swipe it and then your a senshi!

Let's Slide!

Super Moderator
Basically something cool that's really congruous with whatever the concept is. Like how the Gekichangers were basically knuckle guards. Or the key operated Racing Accel Changers for CarRanger or the slick ChronoChangers for TimeRanger.

I keep telling everyone on rangercast [the forum where cast members from power rangers sometimes come]

That it should be EXTREME SPORTS!!!!!!!!!!!

I mean Come on! Wouldn't it be cool if they all had Skate Boards Or Inline skaters as Ranger????

I'ts Cool!

Eye See You
Sentai and Original don't even mix anymore.

I want a Power Brace or Dino Buckler style changer for the next series.

Next year should be a serious Sentai (according to Toei's new tradition) so hopefully this will work out and kick ass.

Lurker
You know what we need for a 2009 sentai morpher?

I will tell you...

SUN GLASSES!

We don't need changers, we need Aura Fire!
In a jam? Can't reach your changer, no need for that. Just burn your aura and change, like that.
That way you can't be stopped unless you don't want to fight, because your aura won't burn.

I'm more leaning towards a brace type changer.I don't want some weird things to be the changer,i.e Wing Trigger

Some kind of Beast mode
We don't need changers, we need Aura Fire!
In a jam? Can't reach your changer, no need for that. Just burn your aura and change, like that.
That way you can't be stopped unless you don't want to fight, because your aura won't burn.

the hesitation is the best part..:laugh:

i especially like when it's knocked off their wrist or out of their hands, and then

they have to fight to get it, then change!

i love that type of drama in a sentai series

come to think of i totaly agree with you kivat with the Zyu ranger changer thing i totaly agree.