I dunno... I'm more of a Space Ranger these days. Regular twigs and sticks fantasy just doesn't have enough creativity for me to really want to jump on the day it drops.

Space, you'll see things you've never seen before. High Fantasy... not so much.

What're some good ones that pop to your mind?

Ok, I just watched the trailer, and it looks ok. I don't have a 360 so I doubt I will be playing this, but the funny thing about this was the moves that the characters were screaming out. One in particular was ecspecially hilarious, Innuendo Dive. What? Why would they name a move something like that?

By the Power of Gaia!!!
I dunno... I'm more of a Space Ranger these days. Regular twigs and sticks fantasy just doesn't have enough creativity for me to really want to jump on the day it drops.

Space, you'll see things you've never seen before. High Fantasy... not so much.

What're some good ones that pop to your mind?

Well, since you've got a PSP, you should check out Final Fantasy Tactics: War of The Lions, which is a port of the PS1 game, but the dialogue is completely rewritten so it feels like a brand new game. And Valkyrie Profile: Lenneth, another PS1 game port with new cutscenes that tie into VP2, another game I highly recommend.

And of course, I've pushed Star Ocean: TTEoT to you more times than I can count.

Banned
How are space RPGs any better with stories than fantasy RPGS. There are only a few set with a sci-fi theme, but they are all still rpg cliches. Rogue Galaxy is a Star Wars style rpg with some star trek and other sci fi stuff thrown in.

Looks good, but a little... Bleh.
And more of these games need to keep Japanese Voice Acting :(
Gotta agree the increasing RPGs is making the 360 seem more buyable, if only I could get Live y?

They all keep their Japanese voice acting on the 360. Every rpg is dual audio, and if square doesn't do that as well then they are epic fail.

And keith if you want a great rpg series, that isn't set in a fantasy world , Try any of the Persona games. Persona 3 FES is simply amazing.

In Justice, We Trust!
There are already like ten games I can name off the top of my head to get a 360. But whatever.

Personally I wasn't very impressed, but it had a nice trailer. Interesting story.

Same here...

But then that would mean I would have all three of the current gen systems:redface2:

What are they?

Gears of War
Halo 3
Call of Duty 4
The Orange Box
Saint's Row
Ninja Gaiden 2
Dead Rising
Amped 3
The Elder Scrolls IV: Oblivion
Rock Band
Grand Theft Auto 4 (sorta)
Assassin's Creed
Lost Odyssey
Mass Effect
Blue Dragon
Guitar Hero 2
Eternal Sonata
Call of Duty 2
Prey

That's just on games ALONE. Let's work on the XBLA, shall we?

Super Puzzle Fighter 2 Turbo
E4
Geometry Wars Evolved
Ultimate Mortal Kombat 3
Super Street Fighter 2 HD (Coming Soon!)
Marathon: Durandal
DOOM
UNO
Carcasonne (Screw you I like it)

Hey, what's being released soon?

Soul Calibur 4
Star Wars: The Force Unleashed
Too Human
Halo Wars
Gears of War 2
Rock Band 2

Are some of these multiplatform? No ****. But it's so, so, so much better with Xbox Live.

Gears of War meh
Halo 3 meh
Call of Duty 4 multiformat
The Orange Box multiformat
Saint's Row
Ninja Gaiden 2 meh
Dead Rising big meh
Amped 3 meh
The Elder Scrolls IV: Oblivion multiformat
Rock Band multiformat/ ugh
Grand Theft Auto 4 (sorta) multiformat
Assassin's Creed multiformat, but sucks
Lost Odyssey
Mass Effect cool... But on PC
Blue Dragon
Guitar Hero 2
Eternal Sonata
Call of Duty 2 COD4 is out... And 3 >_>
Prey meh... but on PC

Soul Calibur 4 multiformat
Star Wars: The Force Unleashed multiformat
Too Human
Halo Wars meh
Gears of War 2 meh
Rock Band 2 multiformat

Are some of these multiplatform? No ****. But it's so, so, so much better with Xbox Live
PSN and Live are pretty much the same except for the yearly fee...

not trolling, just showing myself it's not worth getting, can't get Live even if I want to.