HJU ASSEMBLE!! Anime Expo '08 (Solid Snake, Anime Batman, and Kamen Rider Actor!)

Lurker
Here's what I took from AX.

Photos

As for Seki-san photos, I sat in the middle column, like 4 rows from the stage, so it's not the best. (And my camera's kinda old, like 3 years old or more) Enjoy!

Awesome! I wish I could have taken pictures with you guys but I was in a hurry :sweat: BTW are you also coming on Saturday?

Lurker
Well, here's what audio I got from Toshihiki Seki-san panel. Please remember, I got this with my old camera, so the quality isn't that great. Enjoy!

Audio Files via Multiply
Audio Files direct download

0014 is when he does "Ore Sanjou."
0028-0029 is when he sings "Double Action." (sorry for the horrible singing, I was just having so much fun I went along. XD)

He was wearing a Momotaros shirt that day. Since I sat like 4 rows from the front center, my camera wasn't good enough to capture that shot. And there was no personal photo allowed, out of courtesy. So if I can find a good quality picture of that shot, I'll post it.

Ore Sanjou pics can be found in my Photobucket link a few posts back.

Here's what I got from AX.

Part 1
Part 2 aka what was signed by Seki-san

And that's it from me, enjoy!

@Kamen Rider ZIX: Sorry I won't be there on Saturday. :(

Last edited:
Great stuff MidNightBlues thanks for sharing! Many many many thanks to Zix & CO for helping me out with a autograph!

Last edited:
Alright I'm gonna be there tomorrow, I forgot to bring a henshin device but you'll probably see me around in my Akuma Evo2k7 Shirt and a Green Lantern ring.

is Mayor of Farmville
I'll be there too, HaiTien-san!

Just look for a guy wearing an Initial D hat...

Well, here's what audio I got from Toshihiki Seki-san panel. Please remember, I got this with my old camera, so the quality isn't that great. Enjoy!

Audio Files via Multiply
Audio Files direct download

0014 is when he does "Ore Sanjou."
0028-0029 is when he sings "Double Action." (sorry for the horrible singing, I was just having so much fun I went along. XD)

He was wearing a Momotaros shirt that day. Since I sat like 4 rows from the front center, my camera wasn't good enough to capture that shot. And there was no personal photo allowed, out of courtesy. So if I can find a good quality picture of that shot, I'll post it.

Ore Sanjou pics can be found in my Photobucket link a few posts back.

Here's what I got from AX.

Part 1
Part 2 aka what was signed by Seki-san

And that's it from me, enjoy!

@Kamen Rider ZIX: Sorry I won't be there on Saturday. :(

Was just on 4chan and uhhmmm, you're popular now.
http://zip.4chan.org/m/res/1767449.html