Eye See You
What I don't get is why he was dumb enough to tell you that she was a hooker to begin with (he could have said she was his new GF or something else). Basically, he admitted to "solicitation" and you could have called the cops on his ass, not to mention that if the divorce with his wife isn't finalized yet she could use this info to wring him for everything he's got. :sly:

Nah I wouldn't do that. I ain't a rat.

But I did lose some respect for the dude.

Even STRIPPING is better than that. If someone tells me they're a stripper, I don't judge them. It could be paying for med school yaknow. Plus it's only dancing....naked dancing.

Um, sorry to bring this up. But it's come to my knowledge that plenty of strippers will play for pay. On occasion right in the club/vip lounge. I don't have any personal experience, but I hear things.

I've been tempted online to go trolling for hookers, but then I remember my christian beliefs and it stops me (I have problems I'm still fighting...mostly sexual frustration) but I can understand the desperation of guys who go looking for service professionals. Even so, it is wrong...and damn expensive

But its still wrong either if they like it or not... people who pay sex dont experience a real relationship.

Sorry to burst your bubble, but many people in this world don't experience "real" relationships. They go from meaningless flings to one night stands to one after the other and really have only a cat and a fridge full of chinese food waiting for them at home

Last edited:
Then again, I know people who have supposed "real" relationships, who are not happy either. I dont think you will find happiness with a hooker, but I do think you'll find some satisfaction, some release.

And again, like I said earlier, I have no problems with prostitutions. If two people want to have an agreement for sex for money go at it.

People put sex on a pedestal all the time. Its procreation people, its not gold.

There are so many things wrong in this thread. Startin with people thinkin is desperation -while it isnt, usually it's just that it's easy. It's there. You dont have to go to a club, flirtin and all that stuff [that's the best part of the fun IMO, but that's another matter].
Someone said "they dont experience real relationship". Dude, do you really believe that someone goin with an hooker is searchin a "real relationship"? If you really think so, start watchin less dorama/toku/anime, and go out more:)

Then, we have Faded, that says "even STRIPPING is better than that. If someone tells me they're a stripper, I don't judge them. It could be paying for med school yaknow". Faded, for what YOU know, also the hooker out there sellin away her body is doin that coz she has two disabled sons and the state doesnt help her, no one give her a work coz she's just a black girl without a residence permit. So? No respect for the poor girl?:)
Otherwise, we have the 13yo kid that has someone beatin the **** put of her is she doesnt come back every morning with 1000 euros.
Also, as someone else has said, strippers usually dont have so many problem to do sex for cash. There's no big difference.

in tghe end, yep, it's evil, but not coz there's no real relationship, or coz you think someone has to be depserate to pay for sex. Is evil coz there's much more else behind; there's slavery, there's exploitation.
"We let people sell there bodies for science, why not let them sell it for pleasure..."
*shakes head"
I would like to bring some of you with me and my friends one night, while we go around givin condoms, blankets, needles and most important an ear or just a nice word. Maybe you could learn a thing or two. Just maybe.

Oh dont give me your preachy BS, I've seen that Dateline episode too. I know how it can go down, I've had friends of friends of people who've done some of that stuff, but its not all about the slavery.

Thats why I said Sold their bodies, not had their bodies sold for them.

Oh dont give me your preachy BS, I've seen that Dateline episode too. I know how it can go down, I've had friends of friends of people who've done some of that stuff, but its not all about the slavery.

Thats why I said Sold their bodies, not had their bodies sold for them.

What is dateline? Are you talkin of an american TV show that i dont know what it is coz i'm not american?
Anyway,I suppose the question was about another kind of prostitution, not the one where the girl sells her body so she can get into the disco. Though, that's sad in the same way. Anyway, I am the one sayin BS, you, the one that has said "We let people sell there bodies for science, why not let them sell it for pleasure..." are in the right. Better now?

What makes you think we're gonna argue? i dont want to. See, everyone here has this idea that i'm always tryin to fight with people. It's not like that. I know that it seems, but it isnt. Of course, if he wants to fight, I'm here. But I dont think twas his intention neither.

I was just kidding about the Dateline comment, cuz there was an episode not long ago about prostitution, and honestly there are two kinds: theres the pimp kind, which is more like what you're talking about with slavery and whatnot, and then theres the one where the women want to make extra money.

True. 97.7% of the first and 2.3% of the other one:)
And often the one where's the woman want to make more money is at another level, it's not the hooker you find on the road; anyway, one thing and another it's late here, time to go home. Bye bye