Status
Not open for further replies.
ummm it gave the whole feeling that exchange students or students studying abroad were otaku XD ... well that's the feeling i got when she said it XDDD

plus it was funny cuz it was true... but totally not the answer they were looking for XD

Ohhhhh. In that case I would have lol'd. XD

Changed it a little & personalized it.
wingsofjusticex1x.png

Then re-personalized for Yas.
wingsofjusticeInuiT.png

If you liked it better before, i still have the psd, tell me & I can put your name on the first look you saw. Idk if you'll see the difference or not.

The Ends JustiΦ's the Means
"Poker? I dont even know her?"

EDIT: Arigatou gozaimasu! I can see the difference, there is more shine on the gold side. Noice! Im gonna use it now.

There's more on the silver too, but it was a layer under, so it didn't come through as much where the gold was the top bg layer, but I could tell when I did it. XD

The bg was like 3 - 4 layers. >>

Dou Itashimashite. :anime:

The Ends JustiΦ's the Means
Look kids, it's the real Kamen Rider Black! *points at yas*

You know it. :thumbs:

There's more on the silver too, but it was a layer under, so it didn't come through as much where the gold was the top bg layer, but I could tell when I did it. XD

The bg was like 3 - 4 layers. >>

Dou Itashimashite. :anime:

I have no clue what that means. :laugh:

hey man, could I ask to have a different saying on there. Maybe Wings of Glory, or just Take Off!. Idk, whichever you think is cool. Just seems weird to have 2 or 3 sigs out there with the same saying, ya know?

I have no clue what that means. :laugh:

hey man, could I ask to have a different saying on there. Maybe Wings of Glory, or just Take Off!. Idk, whichever you think is cool. Just seems weird to have 2 or 3 sigs out there with the same saying, ya know?

That means "You're Welcome".

Okay, I'll do it tomorrow. I'll try both & You can pick. I'm too tired right now.:)

lol I never noticed the other sigs. XD

Thumbs Down
ADVERTISMENT OUT OF BOREDOM:
Check out my awesome blog, Striking Justice. You can find it from the link in my sig.

I FEEL LOOOOOOPY :laugh:

Yas,

wingsofgloryInuicopy.png

If want any changes, I'll be more than happy to fix during daylight hours when I wake up. :)

Edit: I just noticed, the word Glory looks better on the sig. XD

Status
Not open for further replies.