Could Megumi Be Jirou and... uhh.. Whatshername's(YURI!) Daughter?

You know with this last episodes I think Mio (Yuria Haga) may be Jiro's child.
Episode 22 Spoiler:
[HIDE]The Chameleon said "This girl..." in ep. 22. He may have sensed the wolfen in her. [/HIDE]

Just hit me, that Wataru seems to be the son of Otoya and that Fangire Queen...... so that means he doesn't get the girl he's chasing in the end.

But she does have another suitor... and she does have a daughter that's quite the fighter. Could she maybe also be half Fangire?

Probably not, but you never know. But all I know is that Megumi sucks at fighting. She always is in a situation where she is about to die. If it weren't for Wataru, she would have died in the first episode.

Eye See You
Just hit me, that Wataru seems to be the son of Otoya and that Fangire Queen...... so that means he doesn't get the girl he's chasing in the end.

But she does have another suitor... and she does have a daughter that's quite the fighter. Could she maybe also be half Fangire?

Most likely.

A simple passerby...
Episode 22 Spoiler:
[HIDE]The Chameleon said "This girl..." in ep. 22. He may have sensed the wolfen in her. [/HIDE]

Doesn't HAVE to mean she's Jiro's daughter... I mean after all, Riki was after a girl to bear his decsendants as well lol. She might be a daughter of a person the Fangire once tried to kill but couldn't and he recognizes her? Or maybe she's his daughter lol which is super immpossible :laugh: :D Well anyways I DO think Megumi is Jiro's daughter. Like I said once before, Remeber how she smelled the food in Episode 1!? My god just taking pictures and all of the sudden smelling food from far away!?

The Ends JustiΦ's the Means
also we know Megumi is Yuri's daughter the question is who is the dad... and if yuri is/was Watarus mom they were both togeather when they say that picture of yuri & she said out loud didn't she "mom"? or some such?! DId Wataru just not some how see that huge EFFING picture or what?...

Which episode did this happen?

Episode 22 Spoiler:

oooo....good point.

Doesn't HAVE to mean she's Jiro's daughter... I mean after all, Riki was after a girl to bear his decsendants as well lol. She might be a daughter of a person the Fangire once tried to kill but couldn't and he recognizes her? Or maybe she's his daughter lol which is super immpossible :laugh: :D Well anyways I DO think Megumi is Jiro's daughter. Like I said once before, Remeber how she smelled the food in Episode 1!? My god just taking pictures and all of the sudden smelling food from far away!?

That is proof right there. The nose KNOWS! :O_O:

To be honest, I really don't see Megumi as Jiro's daughter. I see her as a spoiled brat. And Yuri will probably find someone else other than Otoya and Jiro, IMO.

Which episode did this happen?

oooo....good point.

That is proof right there. The nose KNOWS! :O_O:

If you show me a episode guide I can most likely find it... its the one where Yuri was held hostage by the same fangriee .... and then Megumi tells Wataru that she wants to protect her own music & that people are all music bla bla bla Wataru escapes some how & uses her own music to find her & then at the end she has on the same piece of jewelry that her mom had on and also used to help oto escape or what not ...

they had them tied up facing the other way so it could be that wataru never saw it but I find that kind of hard to believe

I've been trying to figure out who the 08 ixa guy is related too and why he hates kiva so much?.. & how is he so strong that he can stop a speeding car by kick or punching it? :D I'd suspect him of being more of a fangrie than anyone else my self!

as for all the whos who baby biz I really hope they don't pull another starwars here like they did with deno :S

also we know Megumi is Yuri's daughter the question is who is the dad... and if yuri is/was Watarus mom they were both togeather when they say that picture of yuri & she said out loud didn't she "mom"? or some such?! DId Wataru just not some how see that huge EFFING picture or what?...

Guys wataru is half fangire otoya is human, yuri is also human so his mom has to be a fangire. Yuri is not his mom we knew this form before the the start of the show. Now the way the realitonship or forming I think they will bring yuri and otoya close togetter and then the writers will put maya in there to break them up. Yuri get pissed and runs to jiro. Otoya gets in on with maya and yuri get doggy styled by jiro. and boom we get wataru and megumi. It ost logical given the clues. and soon after wataru is born maya dies which will piss os otoya now made kiva by his baby's mama. blows himself up befor he goes he askes jiro to take care of his son.

Lurker
Episode 22 Spoiler:
[hide]The Chameleon said "This girl..." in ep. 22. He may have sensed the wolfen in her. [/hide]
[hide]That or Franken. [/hide]

while I'm ignoring most of the post because frankly its all speculation untill we see it on the series I'm glad someone finally made the doggy styled joke :D :D