Discuss the ugly side of Mickey D and other fast food places.

I found lint in a box of fries from McDs once. >_<

"Training."
I found a dead insects in my ice cream from macdonalds.
Never gonna eat there again.

Some years ago, this McDonald's in downtown Richmond (near DMV) gave me the wrong order (they gave me a fish sandwich instead of a chicken sandwich), and didn't want to do anything about it.

Thankfully, about last year or so, that McDonald's was torn down and rebuilt. Hopefully, better people are working there . . .

And that's the only major Horrible Fast Food Story I had.

I wanna fly high....
When I was 14, I ate a double cheeseburger from Checkers.

The next day, I caught a stomach flu and threw up in my 1st period English class.

I haven't eaten from Checkers since.

kC

WAY before I became a vegetarian I was eatting a Big Mac and when I bit into the middle of the patty and as I began to chew and pull the burger away I felt a long hair in my mouth....that hair was ATTACHED to the patty itself....I nearly threw up everywhere. Never ate McDonalds again....Now I don't really eat fast food being a vegetarian and all.

In Justice, We Trust!
Funny how most of these stories come from Mcdonolds. :laugh:

Mr. Kamen Rider
I once got the same toy with my Happy Meal that I had gotten the time before that. Killed the magic stone dead.

Has nothing to do with the food, but I slipped & fell in Arby's & knocked down the "Wet Floor" sign in the process.

...lol

I wanna fly high....
Funny how most of these stories come from Mcdonolds. :laugh:

I think a lot of you just have some shitty McDonald's. The one I live near used to give people cold fries. One day somebody complained, and now their fries are usually pretty fresh.