Status
Not open for further replies.
Sorry I've been away for so long. Stuff happened at work and I ended up working way more than I wanted to -_- When I get home, I either sleep or watch Ultraman Mebius (my gawd I'm addicted). Tomorrow's my day off (finally) so I'll be on here a bit more. Take care.

Mad Skillz
What happened at work? I've always hated those weeks when I'm strapped down with an insane amount of overtime because others aren't doing their jobs well. Even if it leads to a bit more cash, it really tires you out by the end of it all.
Ultraman Mebius (my gawd I'm addicted).
Yay, my grand plan is coming together.

What happened at work? I've always hated those weeks when I'm strapped down with an insane amount of overtime because others aren't doing their jobs well. Even if it leads to a bit more cash, it really tires you out by the end of it all.

Heh, my work thrives on overtime. But From what I gather you hate getting stuck doing your job. But I have about 20 or so subordanates I do work forand getting the overtime takes a toll on my body.

I like overtime, but they rarely offer it, but there's always the times that I get stuck staying there 30 + minutes late, which is good for my pay. However I'm laid off until sometime between July 7 & July 24 any day between those dates could be when I go back. I'm glad I have the 4th off, I was gonna request it, but then this happened. ^_____^

What happened at your work P-chan??

Yayyyy for ultraman mebius?? lol *never watched Ultraman* But I know why P-chan started watching it. :169: :laugh: :p

Never heard of those bands Miaka. . XD So you went to one live that you didn't like? or what?

I'm waiting for two mail delivery people!!!!! Anxiety. XD

Edit: Ahhhhhhh I clicked a button on the computer & the power flashed at the same time & I thought I killed it. I was like "................" then I heard the Refridgerator go off & on too & realized it was the power flashed. Idk why it did that, that was odd.. I thought I killed the computer. XD

Last edited:
Mad Skillz
Heh, my work thrives on overtime. But From what I gather you hate getting stuck doing your job. But I have about 20 or so subordanates I do work forand getting the overtime takes a toll on my body.

I don't mind overtime or anything, but it was a period of 13 days with no off time and overtime on pretty much every day. I was so exhausted by the end of it, makes me glad they gave me a week off.

I've heard of some of those bands Miaka talked about, I mind angura-kei, I think the only one of the "kei" trends I really don't like is heavy visual.

@Blade: That's happened to me before, with the refrigerator, it really freaked me out when it happened. XD

random: I was at a store yesterday, they happened to have WEEEEK, so I bought it, since it's probably one of three singles from News I would actually buy, that was such an awkward experience.

@Blade: That's happened to me before, with the refrigerator, it really freaked me out when it happened. XD

Atleast I'm not alone. lol

random: I was at a store yesterday, they happened to have WEEEEK, so I bought it, since it's probably one of three singles from News I would actually buy, that was such an awkward experience.

I have never seen a japanese CD in a store.....XD
Where do you guys find these??

Mad Skillz
I have never seen a japanese CD in a store.....XD
Where do you guys find these??
A music store with a really tiny import section. The whole situation was so strange, the guy at the register kept giving me the most odd looks, I was too caught off guard to say anything back to him. XD;

A music store with a really tiny import section.

oh..

The whole situation was so strange, the guy at the register kept giving me the most odd looks, I was too caught off guard to say anything back to him. XD;

Lol.

& Since this thread is off-topic thread, I'll just post it here,

You totally lost me in the sky thread with 2009 theme Kamen Rider Tsubasa??

LOLS... Man this thread goes fats its almost till page 500 only 90 more...

Are you calling our thread over weight???

Status
Not open for further replies.