[DC - COMIC BOOK] The "FINAL CRISIS" Discussion Thread *SPOILERS*

Eh, the Teen Titans monthly has been great lately.
Final Crisis on the other hand... Unimpressive. Just bland, impersonal, and
killing one of my favourite heroes
Trinity though, has been very good.

By the Power of Gaia!!!
It really feels like there treading on old ground. They have the strongest line-up they've had since the legendary Wolfman line-up, but the writing doesnt do them justice

It's still better than the new Titans book with the old lineup. Judd Winnick has written them so far out of character, it's like having a cast full of strangers. DC needs to put Marv in charge of that book ASAP.

It's still better than the new Titans book with the old lineup. Judd Winnick has written them so far out of character, it's like having a cast full of strangers. DC needs to put Marv in charge of that book ASAP.

I thought Titans was pretty decent so far, and their being out of character was explained...

Their biggest mistake was trying to run with that idea of this dark (and apparently unavoidable) future where our heroes are evil. What happened to light hearted stories and actual team mates. I'm more expecting to see Wonder Girl fight Ravager than the bad guys.

On another note, I like this Titan's Together story, where They get the old Titans back together.

Beat Boy = Funny

Nightwing = ...Nightwing

Raven = Snarky/ Funny/Real personality

Starfire = I like her, but not for the reasons you'd think

Speedy= I'm waiting to decide

whoa whoa, how did we go from taling about final crisis to talking about teen titans?

Unfortunately, it looks like Ravager is on her way to the Terror Titans from the way the last issue ended.

Yeah :( They're doing a mini for Terror Titans at least, so we'll get more of her there. I've only been reading it since #51, but really came to like her. And those laser swords were cool as ****, shame she barely used them. She fit in really well with the team dynamic, with Kid Devil and Blue Beetle...

and I have to be careful with my money so I'll probably have to resort to downloading the Terror Titans mini :(

'Titans' is a nice idea... I like Nightwing, I like Raven, I like Red Arrow, surprisingly I like Beast Boy, Star I don't hate as much as I did when I was a Babs supporter and I don't love her as much as I did in the cartoon, Donna Troy is okay and Flash is okay.

Is Donna Troy's costume old or new? It's different from her Countdown one and just doesn't look as good... And I don't know what happened with her ending up straight here. Like they're forgetting/ ignoring Countdown, which is probably good. So long as I get more Piper.

This story takes place after Countdown and we see a scene of her patroling with the Atom so there is a sense of continuity