These I havent collected [and I dont kow why, coz I like them], but probably I'll grab the new Ultraman Girls In Uniform series.

Yeah, they are so cute. I don't feel cheated when I spend $100 on a case of them like I do a lot of the other stuff I buy as single items.

I'm not into Ultraman, but it's nice to know the lines are doing so well they've added Kamen Rider and Ultraman to the lines. Here's a new image I found - http://i25.tinypic.com/4l3p54.jpg.

Too bad Bandai won't do this for Power Rangers. It would be cool seeing the American Rangers styled like this.

That's the one pic I posted in my blog:)

Anyway, I found this...I dont have idea of what it is -it's something kawaii related to Go-On and Kiva.

heroxdp8.jpg

That's the one pic I posted in my blog:)

Anyway, I found this...I dont have idea of what it is -it's something kawaii related to Go-On and Kiva.

heroxdp8.jpg

They do look scary.. yet cute. Go-On Red looks like he's went off the deep end, LOL.

Received Volume 1 today but I have no extras to sale, as it wasn't a full case - just 6 figures - all of which I needed. ;)

Anywho, I updated the original post again and I am having yet another sale.. hopping to get the remaining figures cleared out. Someone take me up on these bargins! LOL.

** Current Sale: Buy first figure for $10, second figure for $5, and pick a third figure free! **
+Plus shipping for all 3 figures = $6.50