Status
Not open for further replies.

CPS

I'm trying to figure out what the last pic is trying to show, and all I can figure out is that Kiva's and the Monster Arms colors are spinning around...maybe it randomly accesses a monster's power.

EDIT: Eureka! It does! And it even shows the emblem of the monster's clan! Awesome!

Mmh...maybe it's something like Den-O "final sword" [I forgot the name, damn] remember? I'm talkin of the one with the "spinnin faces"...so it isnt randomly, I mean.

CPS

I right...I forgot that Kiva is like a gothic combo of Agito, Kuuga, and Den-O.

The wrist attachment thing reminds me of Ryuki(to activate his various attacks) and Blade(to access Jack and King form)

You forgot IXA Fist Rise Up something lol...

No I didn't is just that the IXA Knuckle Rise Up Thing is not a Hissatsu Waza officially... the only Hissatsu Waza that IXA have is the IXA Judgment.

Now... the Tatsuroth thing, It will be a Card Slasher as we saw in the cathalog... so... when he puts the card, the visor will rotate and stop in one position, in this pic he is in what i like to call "Kiva mode."

In this other one it is in "Garulu Mode", notice the Garulu Saber in the visor
4567c52d218cdf755a1aae8acd3cbef599a8053d.jpg

Last edited:

CPS

Looking back at the pic we got of the Tatslot...I don't think it's a card reader. I mean, yes from the pic it looks that way, but only because it's a zoom-in of that one section.

Last edited:
CPS, Maybe they changed the catalog image on the final product.

RisingIXA will no come out with the Movie Line, because it will debut next in the series.

But be calme, it will come out, until September xDDD

Truely, we only saw the finishing move for Garuru, Bashaa, and Dogga ONLY ONCE!!! Garuru and Bashaa had so many chances to use their finshing move and don't. What Bullshit... I like Garuru and Bashaa's finsihing moves the most. I like the background for Bashaa's finishing move so coooooooooooooooooool. BTW Kiva form's finishing ain't that bad, just it's been used TOO many times now... Dogga's awesome but his finishing move just don't fit that scene in what? Episode 14...

Agreed. With all the new things this show keeps introducing they forget to continue using the things already shown. I really hope the other three finishers, and ShooDran, are seen again starting from 21. (Since all the new stuff except Empelor and RisingIXA have been introduced).

Status
Not open for further replies.