Status
Not open for further replies.
The Ends JustiΦ's the Means
Did you guys hear that the actress who played Hinaka in Kamen Rider Hibiki died? Thats sad.

OMG. That is very sad. I liked her in Hibiki, she was awkward and funny. Man, this is a sad loss, RIP.

so young and all....

and tak..what have you been keeping from us? o_O
but then again it IS funny XD...especially cuz gackt calls it a "magnum" >_<

Whenever someone refers to Kev as "tak", I get confused and think they are talkin about me for a sec. Which is bad cuz I dont wanna be confused with someone who is interested in crotch grabbing. :O_O:

oh yeah and finally done with star ocean 1! yay :3 final boss was weak compared to the boss of the bonus dungeon ..boo >_>
and too lazy to play it again for the charas i didn't meet this time around *gets out star ocean 2 instead*

What a coincidence, I just beat Metal Gear Solid 4 today. This is my favorite game series of all time. I swear the way that Hideo Kojima (creater of the series) makes his games is like artwork. The cutscenes, though very long, are made to perfection. The final cutscene was over a hour long, but it was interactive so like half of it so its okay. The situations that you are put into feel so real. And the boss battles are very interesting. im gonna go through it again to see if I can find any hidden secrets. Ill also go back and play Metal Gear Solid 1 since I never got a chance till now (i bought it the day before I got MGS4).

Well, i think Im gonna leave in a few minutes. Might pop in one more time. If not, Ill talk to y'all tomorrow. Till then, Ja!

Kagayaki Power
It looks interesting...but like...all the other RPGs though. Sounds like you beat it pretty fast though, Miaka-chan. ;O

I'm so addicted to Brawl. I played it at church tonight and I'm determined to get amazing at it. It's so fun. XD

not really... i bought this game for midterms last semester.......newayz the time clock said 52 hrs ...which is pretty good for an ex SNES game :3

and...yeah it's a typical rpg..which is why i like it :D i love lots of story and actually i'd rather the battles be turn based..but meh i'll make do with the semi-active battles.. which still are slightly turn based XD

hopefully SO2 keeps me occupied for a while... i remember the first time i played it... i had about 80 hrs on it and then my discs were corrupted or something (cuz they were burned :D) .... so it'll be nice to actually finish the game this time ._.

everyone likes brawl...except me ._. ....then again i'm weird ...and antisocial XD *sits in room playing star ocean on a friday night XD*

Whenever someone refers to Kev as "tak", I get confused and think they are talkin about me for a sec. Which is bad cuz I dont wanna be confused with someone who is interested in crotch grabbing. :O_O: !
lmao. But then...aren't there many reasons why people would want to be confused with me? >:D

everyone likes brawl...except me ._. ....then again i'm weird ...and antisocial XD *sits in room playing star ocean on a friday night XD*
Girls tend to not like that game for some reason...from what I've seen. You're not antisocial. After church, I chose to watch another episode of Iryu instead of going out to see Get Smart with my friends. Well...mostly because that movie doesn't look very good.

...I still wanna see Zohan! :shakefist

EDIT: I'm out guys. Talk to you tomorrow!

If you all see what i have written as last in my signature.

Seriously Only because i said den-o needs to die other people get the expression that i hated it!. yeah right that's why watch ROOKIES!

Yeah, I saw the ridiculously long debates in that thread you made in the Net-Video forum...I wanted to jump in but I restrained myself. :sweat:

XD

I had a good one for you earlier Takuya, but I held back.
It would have been funny though. lol I about died. XD

Anywho:

I had a bunch of dreams last night & 1 or 2 of them had you guys in them, however I can't really remember much now.

I remember Yasin was in one of them & Idk what happened, but for some reason I was laughing like crazy. Then Miaka like came out of no where & asked what I was laughing at, but I wouldn't talk from laughing & then he started laughing at me laughing.

Then I remember Ryoutaro was in one, but Idk anything else, I just remember he was there & Idk if I called him Ryoutaro or Jorge. XD

& I'm kinda scared how I am hooked on Go-Ongers. ^_______^;
I like the ending theme...XD

If you all see what i have written as last in my signature.

Seriously Only because i said den-o needs to die other people get the expression that i hated it!. yeah right that's why watch ROOKIES!

Yeah, that dude was getting on my nerves, but I tried to help you out, then someone added to what I said.

lmao. But then...aren't there many reasons why people would want to be confused with me? >:D

Girls tend to not like that game for some reason...from what I've seen. You're not antisocial. After church, I chose to watch another episode of Iryu instead of going out to see Get Smart with my friends. Well...mostly because that movie doesn't look very good.

...I still wanna see Zohan! :shakefist

EDIT: I'm out guys. Talk to you tomorrow!

Aww man, Get Smart does suck, I seen it already. Zohan is on my want to see movies, but I doubt I will get to right away. And now for some reason, Gekiranger's theme is stuck in my head. And Takuya, if you get the chance could you send my some Zeronos Images that I could actually use?

The Ends JustiΦ's the Means
I had a bunch of dreams last night & 1 or 2 of them had you guys in them, however I can't really remember much now.

I remember Yasin was in one of them & Idk what happened, but for some reason I was laughing like crazy. Then Miaka like came out of no where & asked what I was laughing at, but I wouldn't talk from laughing & then he started laughing at me laughing.

Then I remember Ryoutaro was in one, but Idk anything else, I just remember he was there & Idk if I called him Ryoutaro or Jorge. XD

Wow, thats weird. But that does sound like something I would do. :p

I got one question though, how do you have a dream about us when you havent seen most of us? I mean, we have all seen Kev, but I dont remember Jorge or Miaka putting pics up, unless I missed them. Were we just avatars floating around in you dream, or just our screenames talking to you? lol

Status
Not open for further replies.