What are you guys watching right now?

Administrator
Staff member
I'm trying to make my way through the rest of the Legend of Korra series. Keep getting to busy with work.

I was attempting to watch House not long ago as I keep meaning to want to get through all seasons because I only started watching last year but keep getting distracted by other things so I have left it for now and will hopefully go back to it later.

Shaken Not Stirred!!
Any recommendations for me? Ive run out of ideas for things to watch, pretty much tried everything available I think so if you have any great suggestions it'd be appreciated.. Never got into House, is it worth watching?

Administrator
Staff member
If you're in the mood for comedy, Parks and Rec is fantastic. Excellent character development. On the drama side of things, I really dig Breaking Bad. And I like Walking Dead even though it's flawed.

Any recommendations for me? Ive run out of ideas for things to watch, pretty much tried everything available I think so if you have any great suggestions it'd be appreciated.. Never got into House, is it worth watching?

When it first started it didn't really appeal to me however now since I started watching it I wish I had watched it from the start when it first premiered in 2004. It's a great hospital drama but it also has the comedy in with it as well. It's very interesting to watch. Basically Gregory House is the main character and he has a group of doctors that he works with and helps out, they work to diagnose a patient through trial and error thus learning themselves before finally managing to make the patient better or in some cases lose the patient because they where too late in finding the cure. It is a TV show I would definitely recommend even just to try one episode to see what you think :)

Shaken Not Stirred!!
OK thanks for that shortie, you've convinced me to try it. Just downloading now as I type this, will let you all know my thoughts. Thanks again :)

I am watching Burn Notice right now. It is one of three or four things I watch on Netflix.