Tech Browser of choice?

So, I just gave another Firefox spinoff browser, Pale Moon, a try. I think I'm already liking it better than Waterfox. It has both 32- and 64-bit versions (Waterfox is 64-bit only) and it's more customizable.

So, I just gave another Firefox spinoff browser, Pale Moon, a try. I think I'm already liking it better than Waterfox. It has both 32- and 64-bit versions (Waterfox is 64-bit only) and it's more customizable.
Wow, I have heard of Pale Moon before, which sounds like a great web browser. I haven't really used Firefox, but I have heard a lot of people who use it and really like it.

Wow, I have heard of Pale Moon before, which sounds like a great web browser. I haven't really used Firefox, but I have heard a lot of people who use it and really like it.

This browser is growing in popularity because Mozilla made a few controversial changes with their most recent versions of Firefox. Pale Moon keeps the classic FF settings.

I have both chrome and Firefox installed. but I mostly use firefox. I sometimes use Chrome for special things, like for example accesing to services I can have access to when I'm using firefox. One of those services is booking doctor appointments online. For some reason Firefox won't let me use the JAVA based software that is used for this, so Chrome is the solution for that :)

My preferred web browser of choice would have to be a tie between Firefox and Chrome. Both browsers are solid and stable in my opinion. I think that Chrome beats Firefox on speed as well as having the smaller system footprint. I just don’t sign into google services when I use the browser. I already give them enough information as it is.