I've Seen the First Four Episodes of Kamen Rider Dragon Knight(and the REAL Trailer!)

Lurker
No time.

But i've seen someone from them few weeks ago saying they work on it.

I think TVN ran out of DVD's to sub the rest of Ryuki with, someone offered them DVD's to rip but they were HKs, and they take only official ones. Also TVN subbed episodes 1-6.

Keith anyword on OP music?

I want to know is there any deal in place Bike brands. Are they sicking to honda, is it mixed. or are they going with another brand. Yamaha, Suzuki, beull,or what.

Last edited:
I think TVN ran out of DVD's to sub the rest of Ryuki with, someone offered them DVD's to rip but they were HKs, and they take only official ones. Also TVN subbed episodes 1-6.

Keith anyword on OP music?

You guys think it'll be a good idea to make an english version of alive for alive, for the ryuki?.... i can't remeber any good song translation from japanese to english in any anime... but that for me at least, i haven't really watch any anime in english, but most of the adaptation of song in my language (spanish) where good... what do you guys think.

You guys think it'll be a good idea to make an english version of alive for alive, for the ryuki?.... i can't remeber any good song translation from japanese to english in any anime... but that for me at least, i haven't really watch any anime in english, but most of the adaptation of song in my language (spanish) where good... what do you guys think.

More like an instrumental remix of "Alive A Life"...

PS: You didn't like Vic Mignogna singing "Hikari E"...he did a pretty decent job.

It's Judgement Time!
i can't remeber any good song translation from japanese to english in any anime..

I thought the Tenchi Muyo songs were fantastic. It can be done. Freckles from Rurouni Kenshin and the themes from Rayearth were translated as well and they were both great.

I think an english translation of Alive a Live could definitely work.

If they were to use "Alive a Life" by some fortunate alignment of the planets, they'd probably just stick to the Japanese version. That's usually what they do for anime these days, and I can't imagine it sounding all that great in English.

I think an english translation of Alive a Live could definitely work.

I don't know how many average joe's would dig the whole J-pop sound. It's kind of an acquired taste for people who aren't around it a lot.

You have to remember that they're trying to attract as many people they can, not just anime and toku fans.

Lurker
Well, i had trouble to get used to Alive a Life before i realised where did i hear that voice. Pokemon GET daze!