Now I'm interested, what's so strange about it?

It's pretty strange yet cool, in that the heroes Skyzel (red) and Granzel (blue) are basically human-sized Shogun Warriors! They were transformed from two brothers by aliens, and are in robot form permanently (they have faces that open up to reveal TV screens with the brothers' faces on them!). They both transform into big vehicles (in the same unbelievable way as Zaborger of Getter Robo).

I have Ishinomori's manga version, which is just as weird!

Here's another weird thing: Of the two Kyodyne brothers, Takeshi Sasaki (Hayato Ichimonji/Masked Rider 2) plays the younger brother, the older played by Yuusuke Natsu. Yet, in real life, Sasaki's OLDER than Natsu! :laugh:

It's pretty strange yet cool, in that the heroes Skyzel (red) and Granzel (blue) are basically human-sized Shogun Warriors! They were transformed from two brothers by aliens, and are in robot form permanently (they have faces that open up to reveal TV screens with the brothers' faces on them!). They both transform into big vehicles (in the same unbelievable way as Zaborger of Getter Robo).
Despite having yet to see the series, those are the parts that make the show cool. Anyway, I always thought they weren't turn into robots by their father after they were killed by the alien or the magazine that I've read was misguided...?

1178979269605fk8.jpg

Well Back in 2007, that was Engine Sentai Go-Onger :laugh: And Gekirangers, and Boukenger :laugh:

Lurker
Here's another weird thing: Of the two Kyodyne brothers, Takeshi Sasaki (Hayato Ichimonji/Masked Rider 2) plays the younger brother, the older played by Yuusuke Natsu. Yet, in real life, Sasaki's OLDER than Natsu! :laugh:

Dude, there are a million movies and shows where the older character is played by someone who is either younger or not that older. In honor of the new Indiana Jones movie, I'll tell you that Sean Connery, who played Indy's dad in the third film, was only six years older than Harrison Ford (Indy). It's not that weird.

I would like to see Uchuu Tetsujin Kyodain. It sound cool.

Eye See You
#1. The First pic some thought was supposed to be the sequel to Sazer-X. Clearly we were wrong.

#2. The first thing I was gonna say about the 2nd pic was AKUMAIZER 3 sequel.

#1. The First pic some thought was supposed to be the sequel to Sazer-X. Clearly we were wrong.

It's a Korean superhero series. I forgot the international title of this show (this was from a few years back), but the costumes look cool! Like 70s superheroes.

Dude, there are a million movies and shows where the older character is played by someone who is either younger or not that older. In honor of the new Indiana Jones movie, I'll tell you that Sean Connery, who played Indy's dad in the third film, was only six years older than Harrison Ford (Indy). It's not that weird.

Oh, that's no surprise. I'm already aware of that, though that actually worked.

I would like to see Uchuu Tetsujin Kyodain. It sound cool.

Oh, I'm not trying to keep you from seeing Space Ironmen Kyodyne. By all means, watch it! It's not the best show, but it's very different. I like the concept.

There is one person with similar tastes to mine who HATES Kyodyne: Damon Foster (editor of Oriental Cinema)! He's always the old-school Japanese superhero & monster fan, but has always considered it the worst Japanese superhero series ever made (I wish I knew why; I never saw his review, which was from an OOOOLD issue)! :laugh:

Eye See You
It's a Korean superhero series. I forgot the international title of this show (this was from a few years back), but the costumes look cool! Like 70s superheroes.

Eventually we were told by the Experts what it was. But for awhile a few of us were a tad pumped on a 4th installment in the Star God Series.

Can u blame us? The Trilogy fucken rocked.