Status
Not open for further replies.
The Ends JustiΦ's the Means
Damn, Jonnie, thats some crazy ****.

About Ryuki, I actually liked the series. I liked the characters and the desparation to win the battle. Shinji was an awesome hero as well. But yeh, Dragon Knight does have some potential of beating it.

Actually back this time
I need to check out more of Ryuki...

Anyways, I'm gonna start Stand Up! here in a few minutes. ^_^

Kagayaki Power
heehee i've been watching kimi to ita mirai no tame ni ~i'll be back lately

and i think anyone who liked prodai should watch it.. hmmm its about the same premise.. go back in time, change the present, but this one....he keeps going back over and over again and its not like a snapshot of his life, but he actually keeps reliving the 4 years of his life he keeps going back to....... its interesting..and it brings back memories of the late 90's and all the fads back then :3

and in other news..i finally paid off everything for this semester and got my research! i'm basically going to genotype the hell out of 207 mice and maybe some DNA extraction :3 which sounds like its going to take a while (5 mins of just grinding up the tissue per mouse! gah!) ..and PCR takes a while... *sigh* it should be pretty fun though :D looking forward to it :3

Algo...you'll love Stand Up!!. :)

Yay Miaka-chan! I'll check that drama out.

Ryuki was all right. Shinji and Tezuka were the best things about it...I loved the music though.

Oh snap,I have arrived.

Migrated over from PRE to here. Considering my only friends there came here.

Random thread? I call it home.

So lately I've been rewatching episodes I liked of series' I've already seen.

I seriously am in love with Gills.

Mad Skillz
I used to do that, unless it's a new show, I just stick to one series at a time, makes it a lot easier to get through stuff if you don't have much free time.

Status
Not open for further replies.