Kamen Rider Dragon Knight (2008) - Pre-Discussion Thread

has left HJU. Not coming back.
Oh, I'm definitely going to support this show as long as it becomes very succesfully. That is exactly what I'm planning and want to do that.

Kenzan
from info i have recived, i belive this will be a dawning for true toku in america and in any english speaking country, i still cant wait to see what the final product looks like, especially since they replaced the main actor

/B$ of the Tokusatsu. fanpage.
from info i have recived, i belive this will be a dawning for true toku in america and in any english speaking country, i still cant wait to see what the final product looks like, especially since they replaced the main actor

the main actor and the chick.

Guy.... sssshhh... not yet...

Please.

Verde is the black guy, Kit goes through the "I don't wanna be a hero I wan't my dad" phase for two episodes, Scissors is around longer than he was in the original series, Theres an asian guy, Ianto from Torchwood has a guest appearance as one of the Riders, Steve Wang likes Gavan more than Kamen Rider, Jason David Frank is General Xaviax

I saw the new trailer and man! Was I shocked to see automatic henshin. (NO MIRRORS ANYMORE) oh. also I saw how impressive the trailer offers. OH YEAH! NICE