Ed Wood's Film, Jail Bait

Administrator
Staff member
Incredibly boring film. I wish Bela Lugosi had been in it. Would've been ten times better.

I hear it's not the worst of Ed Wood's films. It's not bad enough to be entertaining. It's dull. The acting's terrible. The plot, whatever Wood thinks plot is, is incredibly predictable.

Shaken Not Stirred!!
I totally agree with you, the most boring movie I ever saw.. I am looking forward to seeing world war z, anyone been to see it yet? I would imagine with the cast and the publicity it's received it will be great film.. Cant wait to see it!!

I totally agree with you, the most boring movie I ever saw.. I am looking forward to seeing world war z, anyone been to see it yet? I would imagine with the cast and the publicity it's received it will be great film.. Cant wait to see it!!

I agree, completely boring.

Administrator
Staff member

We saw World War Z a couple of weeks ago. It's definitely a big dumb summer movie, but it was satisfying enough to recommend.