Status
Not open for further replies.
Mad Skillz
How can you despise anime? XD Sure the current state of the genre is really crappy, what with all these moe and random "deep" robo shows all over the place, but there's some really good stuff out there. You should try checking out Gintama one of these days, it's such a funny show, and it has one of the most awesome ending themes ever.

Haha. I actually really enjoyed that...the duck was pretty awesome. XP

It's just one of those things that I can never really like. Everyone has 'em. ^^;;

Mad Skillz
Haha. I actually really enjoyed that...the duck was pretty awesome. XP
Yeah, I've gotten no less than 12 people into that show on that ending sequence alone.

You may like it if you like Bleach, it's always paired with Bleach in Japan the way Kamen and Sentai are, but it's much more comedy focused.

Yeah Gintama is good, it's been a while since I watched it though. It's really strange. I used to love Bleach but I got sick of it near the end of the Soul Society Arc of the anime, I had already read the manga up to that point and I was pretty much done with it.

the baddest *****
OH MY GOD. MR. RAINDROP.

MR. RAINDROP FALLIN AWAY FROM ME NOW
DO YOU KNOW HOW MUCH YOU MEAN TO ME?
WHY MUST YOU LEAVE
I'M JUST A FLOWER ON A TREE
WHY MUST YOU LEAAAAAAAAAVE?!

ELIZABETH IS EPIC

S;KGJS;LKGJAS;LDGK

sorry.

The Ends JustiΦ's the Means
I used to be an anime freak, but only with whatever Toonami brought over here, i.e. Dragonball Z, Gundam (G Gundam is my all time favorite), etc. I just fell away from it after high school and never looked back. I dont really miss it, but, I do get nostalgic of the old school shows. Kev and I both tried to get back into it with Bleach a few months ago, but we both failed at that. :p

Though I really like J-Drama, it cant beat Toku in my eyes. I LOVE action and fighting in general, so Toku is the perfect mix of that and fantasy. Its all gravy. XD

the baddest *****
Toku and Drama are about the same in my eye. I really don't see a difference in the two now that your drama actors are now in your tokus, more specifically Toei tokus.

Status
Not open for further replies.