A starry night + Wataru = *_______________________________*

CRETINS! ALL OF THEM!
When I see the kind of crazy merchandising that Kamen Rider and Super Sentai get I feel like Bandai of America REALLY doesn't do enough for Power Rangers. Would it kill Disney to make a worthwhile soundtrack for their show? One with cool BGM they could sell on CDs.

You can be sure no American company would have thought of the whole Double Action trick! Selling the same song over and over and over again? BRILLIANT!

It's mentioned here.

Also: Ha! Kamen Rider Kiva & Den-O. Looks like Kiva's gone up in the world.

Only cause Den-O is there, Kiva will always be there behind Den-O to just look good. Its like Rush Hour, one of them is Jackie Chan, the other is Chris Tucker.

Also the Climax has still been going besides this, theres the Imagin Anime series coming up.

ジェイ・イー・フュージョン
Only cause Den-O is there, Kiva will always be there behind Den-O to just look good. Its like Rush Hour, one of them is Jackie Chan, the other is Chris Tucker.

Also the Climax has still been going besides this, theres the Imagin Anime series coming up.
What? Imagin anime series? Can't wait.
So the climax will never end. :buttrock:

When I heard of this and the anime coming up it was like Chistmas was being possed and had a streak of red in it's hair.

Dam thou Ryotaro must be amazing in bed. This is one long freaking climax.

Eye See You

Kiva > Den-O.

Why do I get the feeling after KRDK someones gonna skip right to Den-O with all the possible footage and marketing possibilities. I also get the feeling we'll see a cameo of Hyper Kabuto, seeing as how he was in space on a few occasions, either that or the worm meteor, seeing as how Den-O can travel through time.
But no matter what :buttrock: