General Discussion New Year resolution of 2014.

The year of 2014 is coming just a few weeks away. What's your New Year resolution of 2014? My New Year resolution is to save more money since I make a monthly spending budget.

I really don't have a lot new year resolution, but since I'm traveling to the Netherlands in just 6 weeks, I guess my first resolution would be to have the best experience ever. I'd like to do everything I can to really get along with his parents, and hopely make his sister like me. Since she doesn't seem to like me that much, for no aparent reason. We have only talked on Skype twice, lol.

Another new year resolution is to lose the few extra kilos I gained because of my sugar issue, also keep it off. Hopely my health improves a lot this year. I'd also like to stop consuming sugar, and lower my carbs intake!

I guess this would be all :)

New Years resolutions are a great way to set ourselves up for failure LOL. I don't make them anymore. Actually, every year I resolve to think really hard about next year's resolution, but that's getting old now ;)

New Years resolutions are a great way to set ourselves up for failure LOL. I don't make them anymore. Actually, every year I resolve to think really hard about next year's resolution, but that's getting old now ;)
True. I agree. I think going with flow is a good way to set the New Year resolution because I don't usually complete my resolution. You don't know what will happen during the year.

The year of 2014 is coming just a few weeks away. What's your New Year resolution of 2014? My New Year resolution is to save more money since I make a monthly spending budget.

My New Year's resolution is to get serious about making money, online. I have a couple of projects that I'm getting started on, but I need to start budgeting my time and setting goals!

My New Year's resolution is to get serious about making money, online. I have a couple of projects that I'm getting started on, but I need to start budgeting my time and setting goals!
Me too, in a way.
I always make a lot of resolutions, but then I am not as focused on them.
My resolution this time is to be making a full time job income online (currently I'm making enough for basics but nothing extra even for emergencies or medical expenses...and I have no savings yet).