CHUPA SHOTARO!
Somehow, I pictutre Umeko's "Interigation" Being something strange. Like being forced to eat cake or sweets till you explode.

:laugh:

God I loved Dekaranger. That was my second Super Sentai show I fully watched.
Something with the whole police idea for me seemed cool.

And...Ayumi Kinoshita...need I say more? :169:

Please tell me I'm not the only one who kept fantasizing about getting "arrested" and "interrogated" by Jasmine and Umeko (and on occasion Swan-san). :anime:

Or more like in my case, manhandled.

"Let's DRIVING!!!!!"
Please tell me I'm not the only one who kept fantasizing about getting "arrested" and "interrogated" by Jasmine and Umeko (and on occasion Swan-san). :anime:

Mainly manhandled by Jasmine-san. If you ask me....:anime:

Somehow, I pictutre Umeko's "Interigation" Being something strange. Like being forced to eat cake or sweets till you explode.

Not if she's in a bad mood! She'll probably lay her signature drop kick to get the answer out from you. :laugh:

Anyways, I just recently finished watching Deka and I would say it could have been better. The story felt it was just one case after another with nothing really connecting them. Agent didn't really felt like the main villain until the end of the series.
I like the characters in this series especially DekaMaster who I wish had more episodes focusing on him and the mechas are one of the best in the sentai series. Toei could have really made something more of Deka with a thicker and interesting plot. Overall for me it's an OK series.

Anyways, I just recently finished watching Deka and I would say it could have been better. The story felt it was just one case after another with nothing really connecting them. Agent didn't really felt like the main villain until the end of the series.

Wasn't that the whole point of Deka, to have it episodic like a cop show and a non-central villain?

Wasn't that the whole point of Deka, to have it episodic like a cop show and a non-central villain?

Yes, it was. Their is alot of cops show, coming from Japan and Toei jumped on the wave, with Dekaranger.
Deka, also had one of the best endings of all Sentai shows, in the last couple of years.