Status
Not open for further replies.
Gekiwaza, Cookie Cookie Dan!

sorry, that was very random.

:laugh: that is awesome!! That should be one of Ran's secret moves or something.

I once baked a cake... and somehow it like caught on fire in the oven ^^;;; but it wasn't like totally burnt or anything. Slapped some icing on top and people still thought it was good :laugh:

Im not straight but my boyfriend is
:laugh: that is awesome!! That should be one of Ran's secret moves or something.

I once baked a cake... and somehow it like caught on fire in the oven ^^;;; but it wasn't like totally burnt or anything. Slapped some icing on top and people still thought it was good :laugh:

LOLOLOL Seriously!? I'd pay to see that! I didn't know cakes were flammable! You should have served it on fire. I would have. :anime:

Red Falcon
@Blade-chan: You can pronounced my name as Na - Aim since my name is short but people who pronounced my name is usually Na - Im but Na - Aim or Na - Im is fine by me :thumbs:

Burning cake attack!!!

XD Bored.

You girls are deadly. Instant kill cookies & Burning cake.

@Blade-chan: You can pronounced my name as Na - Aim since my name is short but people who pronounced my name is usually Na - Im but Na - Aim or Na - Im is fine by me :thumbs:

XD Na - Im is too hard for me. Is it "Im" as in the word "him"? It's easy to say Na - aim like the word aim in english I suppose? I think I have this!

Okay people, it's been fun, but I haves to gooo! GoodNight! ^^ Sweet dreams everyone & GoodMorning Geki-chan!

Last edited:
I love baking. My mom and ex-girlfriend taught me together. It's so fun. XD

Ahaha, thanks Blade and Im. I try. :thumbs:

I honestly thought P-chan stood for Pi-chan (Yamapi). But yeah...we're always here for ya, P-chan. ;)

But yeah, I agree with Yas on that one thing. It'd be nice to be on a name basis, lol...I just know Jonny and Naim atm.

Onto the music thing...UVERworld is awesome. They were the first J-group I got into, and their music is amazing. I love their style of rock, and I have most of their CDs. As for attractive J-pop singers...I heart Otsuka Ai. ^_^

HEY. My cupcakes and cakes are DELICIOUS and SOFT :p

I want one..!!!

Leaving now. Toodles!

Okay after this, I am gone.

I love baking. My mom and ex-girlfriend taught me together. It's so fun. XD

Ahaha, thanks Blade and Im. I try. :thumbs:

I honestly thought P-chan stood for Pi-chan (Yamapi). But yeah...we're always here for ya, P-chan. ;)

But yeah, I agree with Yas on that one thing. It'd be nice to be on a name basis, lol...I just know Jonny and Naim atm.

It's an ie, not a y. Closer than most people get!! & Atleast you can say it right!! most people call me something else if they read my name first. :shakefist:

Last edited:
Have a good night Blade ^^ may you have sweet dreams of Faded's yummy cooking ^^

Status
Not open for further replies.