Status
Not open for further replies.
Spider Fangire is one fucked up villian.

Kiva defeats IXA in round 2..... so now they are tied. Damn you Wataru!.

As expected, don't worry there will be more fights in the future or maybe not :redface2:

Damn, someone need to put that irrating Spider Fangire out of his misery :shakefist

I don't find anything different or particularly special about Spider Fangire except it lasted longer than the others... Well that and his obsession with Yuri/Megumi but Sheep Fangire was the same.

EDIT: Actually Nago's self righteousness and recently revealed machiavelic ways make him a much more decent villain. Specially compared to "Chuuuuuhihihihihihihihihihiiiii!".

Last edited:
I really wonder what Kiva's final form is going to be. I thing it's either going to been a Dracula-like apperance since he is half vampire or a dragon mofit because of Castle Doran.

I actully like Spider Fangaia, he is so f'''ed up, i can see a little bit of myself in him, in the first episode he was great, in his second apperance, he was really bad, but he redeemed himself in his lastest apperances.
I liked that he was ready to crush Kiva's skull, with the rock and the whole playing the two riders against each other, is always a good idea.

EDIT: I think we half way true the show, will see a updated version of IXA, like G3 and G3X.

Last edited:
I don't find anything different or particularly special about Spider Fangire except it lasted longer than the others... Well that and his obsession with Yuri/Megumi but Sheep Fangire was the same.

EDIT: Actually Nago's self righteousness and recently revealed machiavelic ways make him a much more decent villain. Specially compared to "Chuuuuuhihihihihihihihihihiiiii!".

Now that's a thought. Nago could leave Azora join up with some other evil organization just to get enought power to beat kiva and be rider number 3. Then they could introduce a new Ixa and have him and Wataru lay a smack down on Nago's selfrightous ass (But not before killing Spider Fangire).

episode 12 was great!! I want more damn it MORE! MORE! MAHAHAHHAHAHHAH!!!!!!!!!! Man I think/hope kiva is going to be a great series so far its combined top notch action with great story telling along the way!

ep 12 spoiler

Loved how kiva defeated ixa with out even doing a full rider kick, his little chain leg /wings did not even have to open! Also makes me wonder just what type/more powerful form ixa will get down the line I agree with who ever brought up the g3/g3-x bit we will see that for sure with ixa!

end

hey is this just for tvn subs or can we talk about the OOZ subs here as well?..

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.