Status
Not open for further replies.
No one else from our group was on so it was just me and Blade XD and we took over like 3 pages or something :laugh:

I work at Giant Eagle. Takuya, maybe you have heard of it? Especially in PA because that's where the home base is at.

Red Falcon
This thread is only alive when Miaka-chan is around ... Damn, she needs to come back and be online sooner rather than later :disappoin

No one else from our group was on so it was just me and Blade XD and we took over like 3 pages or something :laugh:

I work at Giant Eagle. Takuya, maybe you have heard of it? Especially in PA because that's where the home base is at.
Ahh...never heard of it. :sweat:

And yeah...haven't seen Miaka-chan in a while.

We are just that cool.:thumbs: :D

This thread is only alive when Miaka-chan is around ... Damn, she needs to come back and be online sooner rather than later :disappoin

Not our faults that some people only like Miaka!:p I do miss Miaka though!!:disappoin Miaka + Me = fun conversations & total post whores. XD We still have some all nighters to do this summer.

All of you are fun to talk to, but mostly when I'm posting, it's either P-chan or Miaka talking with me. ^_^ They're just that good.

@Kamen Rider Armor Ninja: Aww. Hope it doesn't mess you up too much. Ganbatte ne!

Ahh...how's everyone doing?

I had school off today (bad weather day) so I studied and watched random stuff. I'm close to finishing MBMH, which is ridiculously fun to watch, and I also almost caught up with Kiva and Go-Onger. Yay~!

I've been coughing a lot.

I'm watching 1 Pound Gospel episode 7 right now. XD They need Kurosaki in this episode. I need to catch up with Kiva & finally get around to watching the Den-O movie.

Idk what it is, but I love that host dude's car in episode 7.

I don't like the taste of my cough drops! I bought cherry, but they taste like those nasty clear ones.

Status
Not open for further replies.