Status
Not open for further replies.
hmm i'm adding in mine too XD i like kat-tun the best... but only cuz i've seen them go from nobodies to their debut.. awww so cute :3

EDIT: @blade:not really a fan of the newest gen ...sorry ^^;;
oh and i've heard all of their debut's.... only kat-tun's wow-ed me... in fact.. lemme go get out that song XD

It's all good. Diff people like diff stuff, like I told GekiBlack, so we can't call one the best. But now since you said KAT-TUN, of the ones I do know, it's even since they all have 2 fans here that like them best.

GekiBlack, which do you prefer?!?!? You're a tie breaker for now.

Goodness if you're looking for music, just let me know what you want and I'll rip it for you XD

Ah, got any by Kanjani8? Did I even have to ask that??
If you could give a few of theirs, that'd help my music search out.

Such as these singles:
Naniwa Iroha Bushi
Zukkoke Otokomichi
Wahaha
Sukiyanen, Osaka / Oh! Enka / Mugendai (好きやねん、大阪。/桜援歌(Oh!ENKA)/無限大)
& the song Eden.

Any of those would be helpful. :anime: & if you wanted to add anything else, I'd listen to it too.

Last edited:
Kagayaki Power
haha i'm listenign to real face now XDD i love the song <3

even though its lyrics are stupid XDDDD then again what boy band's isn't?

wow i checked what stuff i had from all of them..i really dont' haveanything either XD.. i suck :3

haha i'm listenign to real face now XDD i love the song <3

even though its lyrics are stupid XDDDD then again what boy band's isn't?

wow i checked what stuff i had from all of them..i really dont' haveanything either XD.. i suck :3

XD I don't think we got you into the discussion earlier, so do you like the song Lips?

Ah, got any by Kanjani8? Did I even have to ask that??
If you could give a few of theirs, that'd help my music search out.

Such as these singles:
Naniwa Iroha Bushi
Zukkoke Otokomichi
Wahaha
Sukiyanen, Osaka / Oh! Enka / Mugendai (好きやねん、大阪。/桜援歌(Oh!ENKA)/無限大)
& the song Eden.

Any of those would be helpful. :anime: & if you wanted to add anything else, I'd listen to it too.

I have every single, album, and dvd released except for the Naniwa Iroha Bushi (limited kansai release) and Sukiyanen, Osaka (limited) >_< I'm an idiot collector and it costed me a fortune. I'll get what you asked for up in a few. I don't have Wahaha yet until at least Monday (it's in the mail along with my other packages).

Edit: Oh!! What bitrate would you like these?

Red Falcon
@Blade: Erm ... I have to say between LIPS and Taiyou no Namida and KAT-TUN and NEWS, I'd pick NEWS since they sound so good ... No disrespect to KAT-TUN whatsoever .... So any NEWS recommendation ^__^ ? I have heard about weeek ... Is it good ?

I have every single, album, and dvd released except for the Naniwa Iroha Bushi (limited kansai release) and Sukiyanen, Osaka (limited) >_< I'm an idiot collector and it costed me a fortune. I'll get what you asked for up in a few. I don't have Wahaha yet until at least Monday (it's in the mail along with my other packages).

Edit: Oh!! What bitrate would you like these?

328kbs if possible, but 192kbs will do.

@Blade: Erm ... I have to say between LIPS and Taiyou no Namida and KAT-TUN and NEWS, I'd pick NEWS since they sound so good ... No disrespect to KAT-TUN whatsoever .... So any NEWS recommendation ^__^ ? I have heard about weeek ... Is it good ?

Yayyyy tie breaker, we win! :p

Dude, they're all good, I'm gonna have to get you a megaupload file whenever I can with all of these awesome songs.

@Miaka: I tried to get you a MU link for Lips, but my internet is being screwy.

Last edited:
Kagayaki Power
@blade: *listening to lips rite now* OOOOH the one-pound gospel song.. yes i like this song

in fact i was looking for it XDD didn't know what it was called but too lazy to watch the ED creds again XD

@blade: *listening to lips rite now* OOOOH the one-pound gospel song.. yes i like this song

in fact i was looking for it XDD didn't know what it was called but too lazy to watch the ED creds again XD

Yayyyyy two of us like it atleast & I forget what KRAN said about it or if anyone else specified that they like it.

GekiBlack: I'm making you a zip folder of a bunch of NewS songs & so far it's taking me forever to copy them all over, but I'll get it eventually & megaupload it or whatever & give it to you. Or I could e-mail it, but I think it's too big to e-mail.(..or not?) There's about 22 songs.

Edit:
Yay got them all in there. XD Omg taking forever to get on MegaUpload.

Re-edit: Ahhhhh gonna take an hour, & idk if I have that kind of time at the moment. um....... I should have ask if you even wanted them, but if not, I still need to upload them somewhere anyways, I may have to do this tomorrow.

Last edited:
Kagayaki Power
Yayyyyy two of us like it atleast & I forget what KRAN said about it or if anyone else specified that they like it.

GekiBlack: I'm making you a zip folder of a bunch of NewS songs & so far it's taking me forever to copy them all over, but I'll get it eventually & megaupload it or whatever & give it to you. Or I could e-mail it, but I think it's too big to e-mail. There's about 22 songs.

could i have the news stuff too? :3 just d/led cherish and touch and its.. nice :D kinda like..old arashi XD

Status
Not open for further replies.