Status
Not open for further replies.
I thought KAT-TUN's first album was awesome. Hard to get into the second one though =/ Out of the three main groups at the moment, it would go Kanjani8, NEWS, and then KAT-TUN. I'm at least glad that they're more outgoing these days.

Kame as a rider? I can't really picture it either... I actually can't picture anyone from JE fitting the role of a rider... but maybe it's because I got to know their personality too well? ^^;;;

LIAR GAME is hella awesome. I personally think it's way better than Kurosagi as far as storyline goes *don't kill me* There was only one time I disappointed with it... =p

Takuya have fun at prom~!!! Definitely wanna see pics ^_^

XD Everyone I talk to thinks that song is one of their worst.:O_O: I like that one the best, then Yorokobi no Uta then Keep the Faith.
Have fun & behave!

Kamen Rider Armor Ninja is a big KAT-TUN fan (so I heard anyway), So what do ya think KRAN??

I like LIPS, but my all time favorit would be THE SONG OF JOY (Yorokobi No Uta)

Yep no question about it its my favorit.... i like "We will be alright" too and The song GOLD.

Keep the faith well i find it to slow for a rock music with LIPS im always pumped up...

Yes. Gotta love Yorokobi no Uta.

Oh yeah, I've asked this like 50 times, but anyone know what the names of the two new singles by KAT-TUN & NewS are gonna be called?

The ones on pre-order now is "Don't U Ever Stop" by KAT-TUN and "Summer Time" by NEWS. Darn all those editions -_- I'm a nut and always end up getting all of them. Costs a fortune...

I'm a cheapo & download everything. :D

& once again, thank you for the info.

However, if I do come across a CD I really like, even if I have it downloaded, it's hard to resist the temptation & I sometimes give in anyway. :sweat:

Just got 15 - 17 more NewS songs downloaded that I didn't have on the computer yet. Then mp3ed all of them. Working on Kanjani8, but theirs are hard to find a download for.

Last edited:
Red Falcon
Okay, so i am confused, which group is better, NEWS, KAT-TUN or Kanjani8 ? Mind you, never heard a song from kanjani8 ? Did they sung any drama's ending or whatsoever ?

Lol as edited 5 seconds ago in my last post, I can't find many Kanjani8's, but I did hear part of one & it did sound real good. However, we can't really say one is better than the other, because different people like different stuff.

For example:

Me & Takuya like NewS best. (well atleast I think that's what he said).
KitKat & I think P-chan said they like Kanjani8 best.
Kamen Rider Armor Ninja I believe likes KAT-TUN best.

You, Miaka, & Ryoutaro haven't really given an opinion on it yet, & Idk if Miaka & Ryoutaro even listen to them.

Kagayaki Power
hmm i'm adding in mine too XD i like kat-tun the best... but only cuz i've seen them go from nobodies to their debut.. awww so cute :3

EDIT: @blade:not really a fan of the newest gen ...sorry ^^;;
oh and i've heard all of their debut's.... only kat-tun's wow-ed me... in fact.. lemme go get out that song XD

Red Falcon
Well, the only song i have heard from NEWS so far is Taiyou no Namida and i think it was good ... must really hear more before i can have a favourite ^__^ For KAT-TUN, it was LIPS but still ...

Goodness if you're looking for music, just let me know what you want and I'll rip it for you XD

Status
Not open for further replies.