Kagayaki Power
E.g "You are the most beautiful girl i have ever met"
"You look beautiful in that dress"
"You have the most beautiful smile that i know of"

The above is what i meant about compliments ^__^ You mind translating it, Miaka-chan ? You don't mind right if i called u Miaka-chan ?

haha i dont' mind that at all :3 hmm i wouldn't say those phrases that way exactly buuut here we go :3

"anata wa sekai de ichiban kirei na onna no ko" (hmm more like u're the most beautiful girl in the world XD oh wellz)
"sono doresu wa totemo niatteiru" (more like the dress matches you very well..hmm i'm not sure how to write this one XD)
"anata wa, shitteiru kagiri, ichiban suteki na egao wo motteimasu" ( although theres somethign about this one thats just off.. maybe its the as far as i know part XD)

i prob have my commas in the wrong place XD my friend always tells me i use commas funny XD

Kagayaki Power
^ *starts taking down the phrases to be used later* XD

haha i woudl take out the shitteru kagiri out from the third one though... its like..as far as i know..u have the prettiest smile ... *turns around* ooo that girl has a prettier smile

haha i dunno thats just how i think when i hear that XD

Ne, whats the difference between "boku" and "ore" ? Also, "watashi" is girls only right ?

Just no. Don't get yourself entangled in those misconceptions. Granted, they probably are "girlish" and "boyish" words, but just stick to "Watashi". That's the general, basic, most efficient word for "I". Just **** all the other words, there's just too many and too much to go on. :laugh:

"anata wa sekai de ichiban kirei na onna no ko"

Careful for this one. This one refers to a girl ages 0-18. :laugh: You could just leave this portion out. I think that "sekai" is a bit random. You can take out "sekai de", and the sentence would still make sense. "You are the most beautiful woman".

Better yet, you could make it more personal:
"(Watashi wa) Anata ga ichiban kirei na onna da to omoimasu"
"(わたし は) あなた が いちばん きれいな おんな だ と おもいます."
"(I) think you are the most beautiful woman"

You can leave out what's in the parenthesis, as that's infered. And yes, "most beautiful" pretty much means "beautiful-ist", which infers that there is no better one than her (in the world).

Here's some fun ones I came up with:

"あなた のほうが その おんな の ひと より きれいで かわいい です"
"anata nohouga sono onna no hito yori kirei de kawaii desu"
"You are much more beautiful and cute than that other girl over there" *then you point*

^This is very hurtful and harsh, at the same time, appealing, depending on the girl. Use with caution.

"あなた は わたし の かのじょう に なる ことが できますか."
"anata wa watashi no kanojyou ni naru koto ga deki masu ka?"
"Can you become my girlfriend?"

^That's a bit straight forward and awkward. Again, use with caution.

My two examples are only to be used when you're trying to be funny and they know for a fact that you're foreign and don't know the language at all, and you just heard from a friend on what to say. You're typical reaction would be a laugh behind the hand, or possibly a smile (with the person trying to hold in the laughter).

Kagayaki Power
haha i've noticed that girls liked ot be called ... well girls XD when they're being flirted with.. i assume that geki is going for someone who is younger than 30 yes? XD i still want to be called onna no ko and i'm over 18 :X

and for the "in the world" part..i was trying to be romantic XDDD oh wellz :3 (as a female...if u told me i was the most beautiful woman..i would be like.. wow.. u're boring (cuz u're obviously lying)... tell me i'm the prettiest woman in the world and i mite just consider you XD) i dunno its just something to do with how..blunt the other way sounds ^^;;;

Red Falcon
Well, Miaka-chan, i go for older girls but not too older than me XD ... Well, i just dropped the bomb XDD

Red Falcon
How do i say "Hang in there!" ... You know, when people suddenly faints in front of you ? XD