Status
Not open for further replies.
I just started this and I must say it looks pretty appealing, it's the most like Kabuto of the series I've seen so that's a good thing.

Given the "gothic" theme it pisses me off we've seen no female riders yet since "gothic" is generally quite a feminine thing. They just seem to keep avoiding this...

Also the dragon is... weird.

So if his Yoroi form is to reseal himself, is it an "upgrade"? Assuming he kills his opponent with Tsubasa, he uses Yoroi, and that is its only purpose?

"Training."
Its seems that....
IXA's fake feustles, when he uses it, tracks the same frequencys of Kiva's Feustles so it allows IXA to summon and use, lets say...Garuru Saber.

ジェイ・イー・フュージョン
I don´t know if somebody remembers this or saw it, but a few month ago, when we were still wondering what on Kiva´s back could be sealed and if it might be wings, a fan posted these photos of his own self-made Kiva figure on a japanese forum. After the infos Spade posted, it seems that it really might become true. :anime:

[HIDE]
kivabatwings1he2.jpg

kivabatwings2yg8.jpg

kivabatwings3tz8.jpg

[/HIDE]

:buttrock: :buttrock: :buttrock: :buttrock: :buttrock: :buttrock:
This is awesome!:buttrock:

Its seems that....
IXA's fake feustles, when he uses it, tracks the same frequencys of Kiva's Feustles so it allows IXA to summon and use, lets say...Garuru Saber.
Yeah, I think thats its job. Does it "steal" Kiva's summon, or does it just use an imitation/summon of it?

IXA will get owned soon enough.

Red Falcon
I don´t know if somebody remembers this or saw it, but a few month ago, when we were still wondering what on Kiva´s back could be sealed and if it might be wings, a fan posted these photos of his own self-made Kiva figure on a japanese forum. After the infos Spade posted, it seems that it really might become true. :anime:

[HIDE]
kivabatwings1he2.jpg

kivabatwings2yg8.jpg

kivabatwings3tz8.jpg

[/HIDE]

:buttrock: :buttrock: :buttrock: :buttrock: :buttrock: :buttrock:
Nice :buttrock:

Status
Not open for further replies.