Books Favorite Book?

Hands down to David Levithan's Everyday. I like the melancholy it offers. Not that I'm depressed or anything, it's just that I've gotten fed up with books about vampires or zombies or wizards,etc. This book is a breath of fresh air. Just imagine waking up every morning in a different body with your memories on it and not of the body's you inhibited. One day you're a boy, the next day you're a girl. Creepy right? And then what if you fall for someone? How would you make her fall for you when you are different everyday? So there goes the premise of the book.

I really don't have a favorite book, but I do have a favorite writer -- Michael Connelly. He writes a couple of mystery series that are fantastic. Whenever I am out of books to read, or just in the mood to read something that I would really like, I turn to one of his. I think my favorite book of his is The Last Coyote.

The Wolf of Wallstreet is a great movie I just read and recommend it to all. And its based on a true story about a wallstreet guy in the early 1990s.

Leonardo Dicaprio will be playing the main character in the movie coming out later in 2013.

sos

This is a really a difficult question to answer. However, there is one book that I have fallen in love with it's the Daughter of the empire. The main character a girl is just developed so wonderfully by the author, that you fall in love with her. I have read many books but this one has just stuck in my mind.

My favorite book is the Christy Miller series written by Robin Jones Gunn. It's a Young Adult Christian Contemporary fiction, which consists of twelve books in one series. I love Contemporary fiction, and this series is by far the best contemporary fiction I've ever read. The storyline, characters, and the scenes are very well-written. The Christy Miller series has taught me a lot of things in life.

I read both

Angels & Demons

D'Vinci Code.

I enjoyed the suspense, the details, the remarkable writing, and the conclusion.

I have many but the book I find myself recommending is a fantasy by Clive Barker called Weaveworld. Awesome book. I could not put it down to save my life and found myself rushing back to it every chance I get. If you want to lose yourself, this is the book for you.

I loved to read ''the mirror in the mirror'' by Michael Ende. A very good book, I really recommend it. I'm not a big fan of fiction, but this one caught my heart. It's so beautifully written!

I loved to read ''the mirror in the mirror'' by Michael Ende. A very good book, I really recommend it. I'm not a big fan of fiction, but this one caught my heart. It's so beautifully written!

This sounds like a fairy-tale book, is it? I would like to check it out soon. I am a huge fan of fiction, which what I normally read when I have free time.

No, not at all. Most Michael Ende works are food for the thought, this book is basically a collection of short stories that are somehow connected with each other. It's all fiction, but in no way this book could be considered a fairy-tale book.