Within Crimson's mind, Michael struggled to gain a foothold to retake control of his body. The situation, oddly enough, was working in his favor. The beast wasn't sure where the biggest threat was coming from, not realizing that it was so close to death. The concept of falling to one's death was foreign to it.

Michael struggled for what seemed an eternity and finally managed to push the beast back and assert himself as the dominate mind. Back in reality, Crimson suddenly roared in pain, as the transformation suddenly reversed and Michael Windra returned both in mind and body.

Seconds later, there was a distinct crack, and Michael hissed in pain as his ankle snapped from the strain. Glancing down at Diodorus, with hatred burning in his eyes, Michael snarled "Let go of me, you f**king bastard!"

Suddenly holding his sword with his free hand, Michael slashed downward and hit his mark. Feeling Diodorus's grip weaken, Michael pulled his leg upwards and felt his broken ankle slip free.

Stavros Diodorus, aka the Mad Greek, didn’t know what angered him more. The loss of his hand, or the concept of his whole empire crumbling because of three interfering whelps barely out of puberty. Everything slowed down for him as he dropped towards the ground far below, trailing a stream of blood from the stump of his wrist. His severed hand still clung lifelessly to Michael Windra’s ankle. He released a furious howl, though it soon faded.

Lionman put his arm around Michael’s waist to help him stand for his damaged leg. He could feel the man’s heavy breathing.
“It’s okay now,†he said softly. “Let’s get you to the hospital.†He looked over at White Dream, “Sakura, go down ahead of us and bring the car around. Everyone in the building will have run outside when Diodorus hit the pavement…hope he didn’t make too/I] much of a mess.â€

Princess of Equesteria
White Dream released her hold and taken a few steps looking at them in concern. The raven-hair woman nodded, but grimaced at the possible sight awaiting outside. It wasn’t the sight of the Mad Greek’s body on the pavement, but what had remained of his soul. “I’ll pull up to the side if that’s okay. I’d rather not pull up in front.†With that she turn around and exited the room. Only a few minutes had passed and Sakura waited at the side for them.

(OOC: I assume we should just head strait to car and Michael hasn't realized Black Bullet and The Combatant left mid-fight yet.)

Michael struggled to catch his breath. Still holding his sword, Michael used it to pry the lifeless limb from his ankle. Glancing appreciatively at Lionman, and after a few excruciating minutes of walking, the pair finally made it to the car.

Thudding into the seat, Michael felt the day's toll rapidly catching up with him. Even knowing he would pass out shortly, Michael had to find out one thing.

"Did I... hurt anyone... while I was out of... control?" Michael managed to ask between gasping breaths.

“As if the severed hand didn’t make it a teensy bit obvious, mate?†Lionman laughed humorlessly. “Just kick back and relax, Michael, I’ll be right back.â€
Leaving his team-mates in the car, he walked around to the other side, and his eyes narrowed angrily. He had been planning to arrest Diodorus, but alas, the Mad Greek had somehow fled, leaving only a trail of blood that eventually faded out. He had escaped, but once the story was out, the gangster’s empire would no longer exist.

Lionman fell into the front passenger seat of the Phantom, slammed the door, and pulled his mask off to let air reach his face. He turned to Sakura, breathing heavily, and then looked in the back at Michael.
“First stop…the hospital.â€

~~~​

Diodorus watched from the stern of a ferry as the island known as Britain began to fade away behind him. He was now on his way to Belgium, clad in a beret and dark glasses and going under one of the various fake identities he had set up in case of an emergency. The remains of his arm were bandaged, and as the sun rose on a new day, he swore he would one day have vengeance on the ones who had destroyed him. He would kill the one who took his hand, the beast called Crimson, and he would bring all of the Empire’s underworld under his conquering feet.

Episode End​

OOC: Okay, fantastic work to those who stuck around. The first episode of The Valiants is officially complete. The second one will begin soon, and if anybody has any plot ideas, contact me A.S.A.P.

STORY 2: WE COME IN PEACE

===​

Reports were out across the globe. An alien shuttle was descending towards the planet Earth. To be precise, it would land in the waters of Cardiff Bay in Wales, just outside Roald Dahl Plass. It was said to resemble a grey feather, with a black orb on the end of the stem, theorised to be the cockpit. This caught the attention not only of the government-funded team known as the Valiants, but hostiles too – terrorist groups, mad scientists, you name it. Everyone was prepared for the arrival of extra-terrestrials, and this time it would be impossible to cover up. It was in broad daylight.

Soon after the ship touched down, and an INASA research team were gathered around it, a black, modified Rolls-Royce pulled up, and out stepped Prince Harold Goddard, secretly the Valiants’ leader Lionman. He had instructed the team to arrive separately, and in their regular guises. Superhero activity this early would send out the wrong message. Harry’s excuse was that he was an acting ambassador for the Empire.

Out on the water, the INASA researchers sat in the boat, utilising a newly developed laser-torch to burn open a sealed section they believed was the door.

With such an exciting turn of events, people from all over the world were headed toward Wales to see what was to happen. There were UFO fanatics nearly wetting themselves with excitement while wondering if these were the same ones they had supposedly seen before, skeptics who wanted to see this for themselves, and normal people who were just curious. However, to Damani they were all nothing but an annoyance.

He had little interest in aliens. True, he was human, and such a dramatic event, that would forever reshape human history would spark some curiosity within him. His reason for travel, however, was that he had finally saved up the money for a trip that he'd been planning for quite some time. Going to the land that had control over his beloved America had been part of his plan from the start. He needed to exert pressure on them to force them to free his homeland. All of these other people were just making travel slow and frustrating. The only good news that there was to be had was that he was slightly ahead of the bulk of the group traveling to the site, as he'd already been planning the trip.