Link, but I always only play as Link in every SSB game. And I clean up.

I finally got a chance to play Brawl last night at a friend's place, and I have to say I was underwhelmed. It's.... exactly like Melee. I thought this **** was supposed to be like ultra-mega. It was like they just added a couple characters and stages and gave everybody one really big attack and then released it again.

For the average player, yes it is exactly like Melee, most of the characters from melee are kept mostly the same (except in cases of Falco, Zelda, and Ganondorf). But a lot of the "advanced" stuff such as L Cancelling and so on is MIA from Brawl, and Brawl has a few tricks like Laser lock, infinite fall stall, hypen smash, you know the stuff you probably don't care about. :thumbs:

boogie woogie feng shui
All I'm hearing is "I fell for it and I'm desparately trying to make the game sound cooler than it is so I don't feel like I wasted money."

It's Judgement Time!
All I'm hearing is "I fell for it and I'm disparately trying to make the game sound cooler than it is so I don't feel like I wasted money."

I hear that for just about every Nintendo game. :laugh:

Lurker
All I'm hearing is "I fell for it and I'm desparately trying to make the game sound cooler than it is so I don't feel like I wasted money."

You don't hear me complaining :laugh:

Im planning on making sonic my main, but Marth and Falco are my actual ones. Sonic's speed in this game is just crazy!! I wanna control that speed of his :buttrock:

Last edited:

I didn't spend any money on the game anyway I still had some store credit over the years :p Like I stated you don't care for those since your the average player, anyway I didn't fall for anything in my book since I wouldn't consider myself the average player. So heres the deal, you go back to watching your film noir and I'll be playing Brawl :thumbs:

For some games its true though :p namely all the DS Spinoff versions of Nintendo's Power 5.

WIIIIIIIIIIII!
What could you possibly want to be in Brawl other than more characters, more stages, online play and a kickass single player mode? Were you expecting it to rain gold on your house or something, Bolt? :)

My main is always Marth, although Meta Knight and Pit are pretty awesome as well.

fav brawl character

What could you possibly want to be in Brawl other than more characters, more stages, online play and a kickass single player mode? Were you expecting it to rain gold on your house or something, Bolt? :)

My main is always Marth, although Meta Knight and Pit are pretty awesome as well.

me ike's a great character to play:buttrock:

Banned
so when can we get kratos, dmc, onimusha, pacman, castlevania into the mix....we need a killer mugen for this game...lol

my main is currently divided up between Ike, raw power with a tad bit of speed, and Wolf, who I combo with really easily

toon link is so cheap it's ridiculous

HJU Facebook Crew
I've been playing it since it came out, my friend got the jap copy, and I have always gone with Zelda, no sheik, just zelda, and I love what they did with her. I have also had Mario on the back burner, and they did well with him too. But after a few hours of 1v1s with my friends, I might pick up Pikachu, I found it much easier to use, and I just overall handled it better than melee. Oh, and I think out of my area I am the ONLY person who plays Jiggly, and I love the new stuff, BIG improvement, but I mainly use her in free4alls. Oh, and I started playing and wanting to get good with metaknight, but my friend plays him much better than I do, and I just overall don't grasp the character as well.

So here it is

Main: Zelda(only)
Secondary: Mario/Pikachu(under review)
Third: Jigglypuff