Lurker
Relax this is just other proposal that well never get off the ground.but yet am worried because if this happens the anime as well as the toku community well come to a hault,because the fansub groups do get there Raw animes from winny so they can sub them.so this means new anime series not be widely exposed to people outside of japan as well as anime licensing companys.

Last edited:
Kagayaki Power
you have to remember that this is a different country, and different laws apply.. i'm pretty sure don't that have freedom of speech there :p

so i don't think there would be much for them to take them to in court

newayz no matter how much we say to just screw the law, ultimately its up to the jpn distributors of said files, and how willing they are to go against the policies of their isps

i've noticed that jpn people are more likely to follow the law to the letter, or rules as this will evenutally be....... we'll see how willing they are to release materials after these policies are put into effect

I don't have low self esteem.
This doesn't sound too nice at all.

Japan has decided to beat France and the United Kingdom (both who have similar proposals) to become the first country to ban file sharers from the internet.

What and the UK wants to do this aswell?

Will this also affect sites like YouTube too?

Kagayaki Power
This doesn't sound too nice at all.

What and the UK wants to do this aswell?

Will this also affect sites like YouTube too?

could be..u'ld have to check your country's laws and see if they would be able to block all of the services from a particular site

i remember a while ago..thailand i think it was blocked youtube completely cuz someone made a video that insulted their prince and youtube refused to take it down.. so its possible

I don't have low self esteem.
could be..u'ld have to check your country's laws and see if they would be able to block all of the services from a particular site

i remember a while ago..thailand i think it was blocked youtube completely cuz someone made a video that insulted their prince and youtube refused to take it down.. so its possible

Is YouTube still blocked in Thailand?

I wonder why YouTube didn't just simpluy take it down?