Random: Ishigaki Yuma has a younger brother in Johnnys named Daisuke and he plays keyboard and is really freaking hot :sweat:

I'm really posting because even though there are a lot of people who really don't want a new season I'm REALLY looking forward to it! I've never seen the second season and I never intend on watching it but I loved the first one and this one is shaping up good, they posted pictures of everyone in the new class here The main actor is Takaki Yuya from the group Hey!Say!Jump...I'm most looking forward to the two guys from BAD. :anime: oh also one of the guys in the class was on two episodes of Den-O, but I won't say which XD

Last edited:
PNU-Nami J-Culture Organization
Random: Ishigaki Yuma has a younger brother in Johnnys named Daisuke and he plays keyboard and is really freaking hot :sweat:

I'm really posting because even though there are a lot of people who really don't want a new season I'm REALLY looking forward to it! I've never seen the second season and I never intend on watching it but I loved the first one and this one is shaping up good, they posted pictures of everyone in the new class here The main actor is Takaki Yuya from the group Hey!Say!Jump...I'm most looking forward to the two guys from BAD. :anime: oh also one of the guys in the class was on two episodes of Den-O, but I won't say which XD

I love watching those performances from Question? and I could say that Ishigaki Daisuke is really hot! Even though I like the drummer more... ^_^"

And about Gokusen 3... I'm looking forward to it! Of course, to see my favorite JE talent...

TakakiYuya.jpg

1_267588533l.jpg