JFC

♥ 大好き ♥
And I wouldn't say that Yamapi is a newb. He's one of the most experienced and well-known Johnny's members of his generation.
Of his generation, sure. But as I said in my other post, when you compare him to his sempais like Kimura and Nagase, who's careers have been longer and more active, then he is.

I'm not trying to diss or belittle YamaP. I'm just saying that he's just the latest "hot stud" that J-Ent has churned out. There have been others before him that got just as much (and more) attention that he's getting right now.

*Didn't know the nickname "Yamapi" until I read it at another forum randomly, & never heard SK say it that I can remember*

If I don't call him "Yamapi" I'll call him Yamashita, or his full first & last name.
I'm just gonna put him past newb & before old school. lol Cause I don't see him as a newb, but I don't see him as someone that's been around for a long time & junk. Idk if he's the most popular or not seeing that I never heard of the other before & his name in on every forum pretty much & anywhere talking about JDramas.

So anyone know if Yamapi is going to be in any upcoming dramas or movies this year? Excluding the Kurosagi Movie.

Someone posted some scans of Yamapi at d-addicts and I couldn't help but make a banner. XD

It's in my sig. :D

What's with this Yamapi (Yamasita Tomohisa) guy? I should look up his bio or something. I saw him on tv a few times before, but never payed attention. Well if he has his own thread, he must be pretty cool, but why does he fascinate you guys? Is he in a hero show or drama? :anime:

What's with this Yamapi (Yamasita Tomohisa) guy? I should look up his bio or something. I saw him on tv a few times before, but never payed attention. Well if he has his own thread, he must be pretty cool, but why does he fascinate you guys? Is he in a hero show or drama? :anime:

He is awesome!! He's a great actor & singer. So we like him for both. He's part of a band called NewS too.

He is the main character in the J Drama Kurosagi. You should so watch it, you won't regret it & you'll like him.

He is a main character in Nobuta Wo Produce and Proposal Daisakusen.

I haven't watched ProDai, but someone I know that has good taste told me it was really good, & NWP is awesome.

He is also in many other Dramas, but those 3 are the best so I hear.

This Yamapi guy, for about the last four years, has become immensely popular among those in Johnny's Entertainment. Of course, he's been with Johnny's for a looong time (he was in his first J-drama at the age of...11? There's a SC Premium interview of him on Youtube if you wanna know). But around the time that NewS began, he's taken JE fans by storm, no matter where they live. He's the leader of the boy band NewS, and also stars in quite a few J-dramas. His acting skills are great when compared to those of other singers.

I love the guy. If you can't tell. :sweat: He's not as prominent among everyone, as quite a few people have stated around here (comparing him to Kimura Takuya and others), but he's pretty darn famous. I recommend Proposal Daisakusen and Stand Up!! if you're interested in one of his dramas. And every NewS song. XD

Ah, I see. Thanks both of you for coming to my rescue with your knowledge of "This Yamapi guy". :anime:

So what is he doing right now? Is kurosagi on DVD?

EDIT: Forget about the DVD. I can check...