What was your most disappointing movie you've ever seen and why??

Spider-man 3, without contest. I think most people will say that now (Spidey 3 is the new Episode I).

Last edited:
The remake. I own both Ju-On and Ju-On 2 on dvd and I loved the originals. Why Americans have to remake perfectly good Asian horror movies and slaughter them is beyond me. I refused to even see [American remakes] One Missed Call, The Eye or Shutter, whenever that comes out. Totally sad.
Totally agree with you. Certain foreign movies are just great the way they are, but for some reason Hollywood sees the need to remake them with their actors and in the end, the remake is an inferior product by far.
Damn you, Richard Gere, for ruining the name of "Shall we dance"! :mad:

That's one I haven't seen the original of. Occasionally they show it on IFC or Sundance but I miss it. Richard Gere is not good in anything. Add to that J. Lo and her booty in supporting roles and its going to stink.

Fear the glasses!!
Circle of Friends...Probably the ONLY Christian Bale movie I hated.

Banned
bad movie i will never see are

norbit
garfield 1 and 2
alvin chipmunks
modern spoof movies made by anyone involved with scary movie to meet the spartans...
batman forever and batman robin

That's one I haven't seen the original of. Occasionally they show it on IFC or Sundance but I miss it. Richard Gere is not good in anything. Add to that J. Lo and her booty in supporting roles and its going to stink.
Ah the original is so much better. I really recommend watching it. It's a tender and subtle story about a couple who have gradually grown apart a bit and her husband secretly learns to dance so he can surprise her. However, on her side the suspicion grows that he is having an affair, especially since he's more and more absent (for his dancing classes). And in the middle of it all is their daughter.

It's been a long time since I've seen it but it's in fact a beautiful love story with some obvious Japanese accents regarding how people view their life as a married couple.

Richard Gere and Jlo? Those actors are completely juxtaposed to the spirit of the original movie.:redface2:

None of it was very good. I saw it with my mom when it first came out so we could enjoy something together and it was fun for what it was, but nothing great. American remakes suck the life out of many original movies.

I can believe no one's said it................ Star Wars: The Phantom Menace.

THE biggest let down of all time. I was in such shock that I saw it multiple times and convinced myself it was awesome 'til I allowed time to let it settle in.

Thank God, Lord or the Rings came along.

Only 3
The Grudge 2 US Ver and Devilman the live action movie and all resident evil movies

The Grudge 2 wasn't even scary it was irrelevant a lot of stuff didn't even make sense I wasted an hour and a half with that, I wanted to get scared not bored

Devilman
It was poorly taken in terms of story and the actor who played Akira was a whiny emo boy but the CG was nice but thats it, it completely disgraced The Devilman series

Resident Evil 1,2,and 3
They screw up the story 9 ways from Sunday, destroyed the characters awesome reputation, and casted the characters we all know and love horribly, and number 3 just destroyed it by leaving a huge gap in the story,really the action is the only thing I would see it for