"Let's DRIVING!!!!!"
I have just finished watching all of Bible black. From season 1 to season 2 and now I am bit concerned.

Will be a chance for episodes 5 & 6 of the second season to be dubbed in english and will there ever be another season or is this the end of Bible Black?!

Tell mw what you guys think.

I would sure as hell hope so.

Of all the Hentai I have ever watched, this has gotta be the most well written, as well as one of the best drawn, out there. I love the story as much as the naked people. :buttrock:

"Let's DRIVING!!!!!"
So do I. I have to admit, I think the English dub for season 2 have done some improvements from the failure of the 1st season's english dub. I hope that this new Bible Black committee and Kitty Media would reconsider of re-dubbing all of Season 1 and Bible Black Gaiden someday. Of course, it might be very difficult for the re-casting of new actors and re-translating the original scripts, but let's hope that something good will come out.

I'm questioning if you are a troll or for real Sentaifan, both have high chances of being true. And if its the later, you are the stereotypical male Gundam Seed fan, congrats on labeling yourself :thumbs:

"Let's DRIVING!!!!!"
I am a man of many things HaiTien, but never a man of stereotype to both Sentai and Anime. For I love Sentai, Anime and Hentai and stereotype is not, has not, nor will it ever be a part of my nature. Okay!?

Last edited:
I am a man of many things HaiTien, but never a man of stereotype to both Sentai and Anime. For I love Sentai, Anime and Hentai and stereotype is not, has not, nor will it ever be a part of my nature. Okay!?

You're acting like either the stereotype Gundam Seed fan or a troll with some of your more recent posts, I've seen it all too many times before.

:sayin:

First the "OMG I WANT <insert incredibly awesome super cool fun time game at the time> ITS AWESOME" post then the "hey does anyway have/watch <insert hentai here" post. Basic trolling a forum right there.

"Let's DRIVING!!!!!"
You're acting like either the stereotype Gundam Seed fan or a troll with some of your more recent posts, I've seen it all too many times before.

:sayin:

First the "OMG I WANT <insert incredibly awesome super cool fun time game at the time> ITS AWESOME" post then the "hey does anyway have/watch <insert hentai here" post. Basic trolling a forum right there.

Stick to just calling me a troll.