In Justice, We Trust!
Er, I hate to sound like a mod but this thread IS about Spetactular Spiderman, not The Batman.

has left HJU. Not coming back.
I don't think you need to say all that, the show is a re imagining.
1/2 - The manor and cave were very far from the downtown.
3 - Gordon wasn't born the chief of police in Gotham, and all vigilante's have police opposition, or else they aren't vigilantes.
4/5 - I'll give you those
6 - A chemical spill that not only miscolours you, but deforms you? Hell yeah I'd be crazy too.
7 - I actually liked Bane's design.
8 - I'll give you that one too.
9 - Proves you know not which you are talking about, and are only following the trend of hating "The Batman".

This is my opinion.

If you like The Batman, that's fine and I respect you.

There is no way that The Batman is the best DC animated TV series in my book.

Can we get back on topic and discuss about the Spectacular Spider-man?

Hearing most of the JLU cast on "The Batman" made me cry...especially when Kevin Conroy voiced John Grayson (Dick's father)...

Lex Luthor as Mr. Freeze?!! C'mon...:shakefist

...well at least DC fans got their wish...they used Hal Jordan. And Conroy will be "back in black" for "Gotham Knight.":buttrock:

Last edited:
Lurker
There are a lot problem with The Batman. I didn't feel like I'm addict with this show.

1. The Wayne Manor right at the downtown of Gotham City. What?
2. The batcave beneath the downtown of Gotham City. What the heck?
3. No James Gordon in the beginning of The Batman.
4. Robin - Very thin boy ever with a big head! What the heck?!
5. Batgirl. What a horrible design ever I've seen.
6. The Joker. He looked like a monkey! Long hair? Horrible face? No way!
7. Bane? Oh my gosh. What a worst design ever I've seen.
8. Catwoman. oh the horrible!
9. Bruce Timm is not part of this series. Ugh.

...What kind of reasons are those? Locations, character design, and the abcense of Timm, a guy who's had plenty of **** himself (including Justice Leauge's first season) means a series is "teh suck?", you're not even going into detail over their development or writing, you're just throwing up at the schematics.

In Justice, We Trust!
...What kind of reasons are those? Locations, character design, and the abcense of Timm, a guy who's had plenty of **** himself (including Justice Leauge's first season) means a series is "teh suck?", you're not even going into detail over their development or writing, you're just throwing up at the schematics.

Can't we just agree to disagree? :redface2: Everyone is entitled to their own opinions after all.

Fear the glasses!!
Just a heads up, this thread has been reported multiple times already. The mods are watching. Keep it civil. We are all entitled to our opinions here. If you cannot talk about them while respecting the opinions of others, don't participate.