Has any one ever seen it?For those of you who HAVEN'T seen it...it is an Anime movie with NO TALKING!Only the music of the amazing Techno gods Daft Punk,and I for one think its one of the greatest anime movies out there because even though the is no talking you can understand the story and it even makes you cry at one point in the movie!!If you haven't seen it you should defiantly check it out on youtube or veoh. Now for those of you that HAVE seen it what did you think of it?

Last edited:
Has any one ever seen it?For those of you who HAVEN'T seen it it is an Anime movie with NO TALKING!Only the music of the amazing Techno gods Daft Punk,and I for one think its one of the greatest anime movies out there because even though the is no talking you can understand the story and it even makes you cry at one point in the movie!!If you haven't seen it you should defiantly check it out on youtube or veoh. Now for those of you that HAVE seen it what did you think of it?

Daft Punk's music has vocals you know. This is more suited for Graphix Cafe

It's an animated rock opera, can we settle on that? I don't care if Daft Punk's music is techno/dance/whatever, the title "rock opera" just seems to suit it better.

It's an animated rock opera, can we settle on that? I don't care if Daft Punk's music is techno/dance/whatever, the title "rock opera" just seems to suit it better.

Rock Opera?....I LOVE IT!!!!!:buttrock: :buttrock: :buttrock: :buttrock: :buttrock:

clip-daft%20punk-01.jpg

i loved it and owned it. it touched my rotten heart and made me actually miss shep. good lord do i miss shep.

i also wanted to buy the special edition action figures.

boxdetail.jpg

Last edited:
clip-daft%20punk-01.jpg

[HIDE]
i loved it and owned it. it touched my rotten heart and made me actually miss shep. good lord do i miss shep.
[/HIDE]

i also wanted to buy the special edition action figures.

boxdetail.jpg
[HIDE]
I miss shep too it sucks, he could of ended up with Stella[/HIDE]

same here if I only had the money

Last edited: