Lurker
9306_400x600.jpg

Continuing "Batman R.I.P," the epic story that will change the legend of the Dark Knight forever! As the life of Bruce Wayne takes an interesting turn with Jezebel Jet, the life of Batman falls into the ultimate downward spiral.

If Bats is going to do all this, I say they give Black Lightening his spot in the Trinity.

Banned
DC is pulling another Superman Death....Lol....

so the 4 bat-wannabes are:

bat-radicator !?!?
bat-borg ?!?!
bat-boy !?!
bat-girl ?!?!

Last edited:
If Bats is going to do all this, I say they give Black Lightening his spot in the Trinity.
No. The next weekly after Final Crisis is called 'Trinity'; a comic about the big three, Superman, Batman and Wonder Woman, and it's already obvious he won't be gone anyway. But Black Lightning wouldn't take that place- he's not well known enough outside of the comics (creator wouldn't even allow them to use him in the DCAU, so they had to create Static Shock), and there's already a 'big five'- the trinity plus The Flash and Green Lantern, so if anyone was to replace someone else in the trinity it would probably be one of those two.

Lurker
http://www.comicbookresources.com/?page=article&id=16024

Morrison interview on the closing instalments.

I love how he doesnt skirt around the issue like other writers do, he flat out says "This IS Bruce's final Batman story whilst I'm around". He also confirms he'll be the indefinate long-term writer.

He's pretty high on Tim Drake taking over, and the issues of Robin seem to be pointing to that.

Hm. I really think he's exaggerating to suggest Dick would be like Spider-Man or 'outlaugh the Joker'. I really do think Tim would fit the mask best, but I still don't understand how they'd work that into other things, such as Batman and the Outsiders, Justice League of America, Robin and Teen Titans.