Not another one. The first one I liked, the second one I didn't like, and the third one I didn't see because of the second one.

"Let's DRIVING!!!!!"
Are they serious!?

In three more years, there's gonna be a POTC IV, and 3rd National Treasure, a 2nd Cars and a remake of Tron!?:O_O: :O_O:

boogie woogie feng shui
That may be, but do we really need to see like 6 different Saw movies? I mean, it's like the Texas Chainsaw Massacre. The first one was great! I fuckin loved it! But the second and third just sucked balls.

The Saw movies and the Texas Chainsaw Massacres are done completely differently. Saw is an ongoing narrative dealing with one deranged guy's cruel ideas and how it continues to work to the benefit of his goal even after his death. After Texas Chainsaw Massacre 2, they just started retelling the same story with different characters (that didn't have the unique quirkiness of any of the original family; most are just weird for the sake of being weird) to capitalize on the Leatherface character. 5 Saws is a lot but at least they're consistant and seemingly going somewhere. Bring back Pirates at this point just negates anything cool they did with any of the the closure from the previous three.

Im not straight but my boyfriend is
I write up a paragraph about my fave character for you Bolt and you don't say anything about it? Last time I'm talkin' to you. :p :anime:

boogie woogie feng shui
Sorry it's just that nobody gave a **** about Norrington.

boogie woogie feng shui
I just didn't get a feeling like the "jealous semi-turncoat love triangler redemption" hadn't been done a bajillion times before.