Power Rangers Jungle Fury - A Taste of Poison [Talk Up!]

Kalish is the overall EP but Koichi is the one with the stunt and action background, somehow I have a hard time picturing Bruce when storyboarding out the episodes alone goes, "and right here we need to have a MASSIVE explosion".

Now I can I see him saying, "okay here we could use an explosion" but I'm going to assume that the size and scope of said explosion would fall into the realm of the guy who has the background in dealing with them.

Yeah Jackie sometimes gets a bit ...long for the format I guess. I'm not really sure what they could have cut though aside from the bike stuff and I'm guessing that was a Network/Bandai mandate to feature it.

This espisode probably would have worked as just the two sentai episodes condensed together minus the bike stuff.

CRETINS! ALL OF THEM!
They could have just split it back into two episodes -- I'm sure there's an obligatory clip show they could have cut later on to get the same number of episode.

I liked the bit with the contest in Geki with Ran going for accuracy and losing only because of that. It was a great bit.

They could have just split it back into two episodes -- I'm sure there's an obligatory clip show they could have cut later on to get the same number of episode.

I liked the bit with the contest in Geki with Ran going for accuracy and losing only because of that. It was a great bit.

They always do clip shows though. Always, even in Sentai. I'd ALMOST rather they skip the Fran-centric episode you know we're going to get.

Almost.

And the Ran bit was good, probably her best moment of the whole series. Better then the evil schoolgirl, wedding interviews, or the incredibly creepy and forced smile.

Hopefully they'll avoid the latter coming up here in a few episodes.

Eye See You
The torrent link I found for the ep on mininova is dead... anyone got know where I can download the ep?.

rangerboard has it up for direct download in both megaupload and sendspace

Ah. Forgot about that part.

I registered mostly for the links. I post there occasionally, but not often.