Kamen Rider Dragon Knight (2008) - Pre-Discussion Thread

Does anyone know where they held auditions for KR Dragon night? I only ask this because Im an actor, and if everything goes right, and Wang does Faiz next, Im going to try out for the part of Kaixa's actor. So, if you guys know, please tell me.

I'll bet Steve probably has that "Fox Kids...F'ck the FCC" mentality. In the end, we'll have a Masked Rider that's within the realm of Guyver Dark Hero...............or not.:laugh:

Really? Maybe it will be as mature as PRTF....:thumbs:

Does anyone know where they held auditions for KR Dragon night? I only ask this because Im an actor, and if everything goes right, and Wang does Faiz next, Im going to try out for the part of Kaixa's actor. So, if you guys know, please tell me.

If you're talking about Kusaka Masato, I can see why. As a person, he's downright evil, but as a character he's great.
Any actor, including myself, would have a lot of fun playing him because you can take him in any direction. He's one of the best acted characters in any toku show ever. Heck, just the fact that so many people hate him goes to show how believable his actor's performance is.

If you're talking about Kusaka Masato, I can see why. As a person, he's downright evil, but as a character he's great.
Any actor, including myself, would have a lot of fun playing him because you can take him in any direction. He's one of the best acted characters in any toku show ever. Heck, just the fact that so many people hate him goes to show how believable his actor's performance is.

Well, I loved Kusaka as a character. He had the ambition that no one could mess with him. Plus, I might be around the area next year if they do happen to do Faiz, and wouldnt it be aweseome of a member of HJU became a Kamen Rider?

But, as I stray off topic, I really have high hopes for Dragon Knight. Although I wish they hadnt taken off the guy who was the original Kit. He was a pretty good actor in the unaired pilot, and I was impressed. Plus, Matt Mullins does have that eminating feeling of Knight, just like Lian had who was just plain badass.

But I really do wish the guy who gets to become Zolda does an excellent job. Kitoaka was such an interesting character, and they should have someone for Goro-chan.