Banned
yuri tag of Kaba Modern is hot as hell...shes from korea and she looks like a k-op star...

281x211.jpg

BELIEVE IN THE #KYOUKOARMY
Kaba Modern had me at "Wall to Wall". The girls looked hot in the "Sensual Seduction" performance, too; that was sexy. :thumbs:

To me, both that crew and JabbaWockeeZ are the best two crews on the show, especially since Live In Color just recently got ousted.

Seriously, yo, WTF? America'd pick some stupid one-trick pony act like BreakSk8 over a good crew like Live in Color? "America" (aka one guy voting for Fysh 'n Chicks 5.6 million times) sure is strange.

Banned
i cant believe fish'n chicks are still in, lmao...

the weakest group coming in was femme 5 and i do not know how Enigma lost to Iconic during battle since Enigma overall had better moves...

I didn't watch that ep...I started watching the show the episode after that. I did see that dude's reaction, though.

In any case, another week, another performance. This time to songs from "Thriller". I haven't seen the episode yet, so no spoilers as of right now.

Thoughts on tonight's show:

- Solid performances from Jabba and KM, as usual. I know there's four crews left now, but from this point on, IMO it's official: JabbaWockeeZ vs. Kaba Modern in the finale. CALI REPRESENT. Fo' realz.

- Good stuff on both bottom two representatives, as well. Fysh n Chicks, for once, did not suck. However, they were just outperformed by BreakSk8 this week. I mean, that contortionist tick...wow. I have NEVER seen that ANYWHERE, much less on skates! That was awesome. And then that headstand...yep. They definitely deserved to stay in for another week.

- As far as I'm concerned, the REAL competition starts next week for third place. We all know it's going to be Jabba vs. KM in the finale; the question now is who's going to be the third place crew?

Last edited:
Banned
The Thriller Challenge,

Status Quo
- Sloppy, miss moves twice in a row now
- They didnt excel in dancing but stunt works...they nailed it...

Kaba Modern's
- Best dance routine the night, YURI is still hot...

Jaba
- 2nd Best

Breaks8
- Finally impresses me on skate dancing with that weird/crazy foot work

FnC
- They should've been booted off a long time ago...

it seems like Jaba and Kaba will face off in the finals, status quo or breaks8 will leave next week, but breaks8 seems to be on fire at the moment...

...brooklyn rage?!
The Status Quo Thriller Challenge just seemed rather off. Honestly the two main competition are Kaba and Jaba. I was only rooting for FnC because well, they're chicks lol.

Status Quo just seem to make better stunt men than dancers and it's a damn shame Iconic lost because next weeks challenge was something they could have excelled at.

Thoughts on Week 6:

- Kaba Modern in the Bottom 2!? WTF, America!?

- This...was really a hard episode to watch. To the producers: if you decide to do a second season to this show, DO NOT make another Broadway week. After the big dance number by all four crews, I found it hard to get into their individual routines. It seems like the energy level was severely lacking from all the crews, and I don't blame them. They were really taken out of their element this week. Status Quo thus far had the best routine out of everyone, and that's saying a lot.

- ...Poor Yuri. She messed up, but she got back into it. That's what matters.

- Out of all the Broadway numbers, Kaba Modern got the best show to try something with, while BreakSk8 got shafted. Seriously, MTV...Dreamgirls!? WTF were you thinking!?

- As expected, BreakSk8 is eliminated. Three teams left.

- All the moves from the history of hip-hop next week, eh? I'm sure these crews will think of something. ANYTHING's gotta be better than this week's show.